JRHMS Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 210 District Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies
Community Health Officer
GNM, B.Sc Nursing
|| Rs. 40,000
Jobs for GNM, B.Sc Nursing
NHM OR National Health Mission provides accessible and affordable health care benefits to the rural population of our country. It is under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India. The JRHMS or Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society works towards establishing a sound and resourceful healthcare system of the state. There are currently over 6000 doctors, nurses and other faculties who work in different districts of the state. if you are interested in Jharkhand government jobs or Healthcare jobs in Jharkhand then don't miss out this opportunity. Make sure you apply for this job before the last date. As per JRHMS Recruitment 2018, the vacancy is for 210 District Community Health Officer (CHO).
The job will be based in different districts of Jharkhand and you can apply via online or offline mode.
JRHMS Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 210 vacancies as per JRHMS Recruitment 2018
What Are the Reservations?
- UR - 105
- ST - 55
- Extreme BC: 17
- BC II: 12
Don't you want to know the Salary details for JRHMS Recruitment 2018?
- The Community Health Officer will be paid Rs. 40,000 Per month.
What is the Education Qualifications Required for JRHMS Recruitment 2018?
- You should have a B.Sc Nursing or GNM degree from an institution that is recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with "Jharkhand Nurses' Midwives' and Health Visitors' Council".
What is the age requirement for the job?
Age: (As on 1st May 2017)
- Maximum: 35 years
- BC-I & BC-II: 37 Years
- Female UR: 38 Years
- SC/ST: 40 Years
What is the Experience Required for the job?
- You should have two Years' experience in a healthcare sector.
What is the Selection Procedure for the JRHMS Recruitment 2018?
- The Selection for the job will be based on an interview and Written Test.
You just can't miss:
NHM Assam Recruitment 2018
CDMO Jajpur Recruitment 2018
How to download the Admit Card?
The Admit card can be downloaded from the official website but you can also download it from this site when it is released.
How to Apply for the JRHMS Recruitment 2018?
- The application procedure is simple, just click Apply now beneath this article.
- You'll be straightway redirected to the Application page.
- Or you can visit http://www.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the notification and choose the post you're interested to apply.
- You have to submit the Application via Online or Offline Mode.
- If you are submitting it Offline then submit it by Indian post with Superscription "Application for CHO" to the following Address.
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society,
Department of Health & Family Welfare,
Ranchi - 834010
- Make sure you attach the following documents:
- Application Form
- Qualification Certificate & Experience Certificate from Indian Nursing Council.
What are the essential dates of the JRHMS Recruitment 2018?
- Starting Application: 25th April 2018
- Application Ends: 19th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the JRHMS Recruitment 2018 for CHO vacancies in Jharkhand. If you are interested in more such NHM jobs or CHO jobs in Jharkhand then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.