The Kandla Port trust has released notification for Junior clerk and junior engineer job vacancies in Kandla Port trust recruitment 2018 notification. Situated in the city of Kutch Deendayal port trust recruitment 2018 released its notification of Job vacancies for Junior Clerk and Junior Engineers on it website kandlaport.gov.in. The Gujarat govt jobs 2018 is providing alluring opportunities for Junior clerks and junior engineers. The total 09 Port vacancies are one of the headlines of Kandla Port trust recruitment 2018. The Deendayal port trust recruitment 2018 has released its notification on 12th March 2018 and the last date to submit application form via online mode is 31st March 2018.
There are total 09 posts for Kandla Port recruitment 2018 notification.
Different Vacancies & Salary for different posts:
- Vacancies: 05 Posts (UR- 02, SC – 01, OBC – 02)
- Salary: Rs.16,300 to Rs.38,200+ allowance (Approx Rs. 28,000 monthly)+ D.A +Gratuity + P.F + leave Encashment +Conveyance + Medical Facility + Group Insurance
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Vacancies : 04 Posts (UR – 02, SC – 01, OBC- 01)
- Salary: Basic pay scale (Rs. 21,000 to Rs. 53,500) + allowance (Approx Rs. 36,000 monthly) + D.A +Gratuity + P.F + leave Encashment +Conveyance + Medical Facility + Group Insurance
Should be a graduate and should be well versed with Computers and MS Office. You have to have an at least 6 months certified computer course experience. You’ll be tested on your typing skills, MS Word and MS Excel.
2. Junior Engineer (Civil):
Civil Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Civil Engineering along with a 3 years experience.
N.B. All the certificates must be dated before or on 1.03.2018
Latest GSRTC Driver and conductor Jobs 2018
Upper Age Limit: 28 Years as on 1.03.2018
You Date of Birth should be between 2nd March 1990 to 1st March 2000
If you’re an SC you get 5 years age relaxation & if you are an OBC you get 3 years age relaxation. DPT employees have no age limit to apply for Kandla Port Trust recruitment 2018.
All of the candidates shall have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300 via online mode while if you belong to SC/ST/PH/DPT Employee you are exempted from paying the application fee. In addition to the application fee, you shall have to pay intimation charges and GST while applying online.
- There will be an online exam which will be in English.
- The Interview for these posts will not be conducted.
- Selection shall be based on your online examination performance, academic achievements, and authenticity of your produced certificates.
- The Kandla Port recruitment 2018 examination will be held in Gujrat.
- The examination center, date and time will be clearly mentioned on your admit card.
- Your Admit card will be uploaded on the website in due course of time.
- For other important details please read the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 notification on the official website of DeenDayal Port Trust (Kandla Port Trust class III recruitment 2018) Click here to directly visit the website http://www.kandlaport.gov.in
- Check the “recruitment section” on the website to fill in the application form.
- Go to the official website of DeenDayal Port Trust and Click on “career menu” and then ” Apply Online”.
- Register your Application form with relevant details and then submit it.
- Then Upload your photograph and signature as per the specific details mentioned on the website
- Finally, click on “final Submit”
- Finish your payment by clicking on “Payment tab” and submit.
- Take a print out of the e-receipt as a proof of your successful remittance of fees.
- You must scan and upload your latest passport size colored photo of the size 20KB to 50KB in JG/JPEG format.
- Additionally, you must sign on a white paper with black ink and upload the scanned copy of your signature in JPG/JPEG format. The size should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- You cannot change any details after you’ve finally submitted your form, so fill it carefully.
Online Application begins 12th March 2018.
Online Application Ends: 31st March 2018.
Last date on which you can submit your application fee: 31st March 2018.
last date on which you can print out an online application: 15th April 2018.
If you want to get job alerts regularly then You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Gujarat govt jobs 2018 and subscribe on any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest junior engineer jobs in India. Have you any query related jobs notification then you can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below.
- Qualification B.E./B.Tech, UG
- Source File https://goo.gl/Agif8p
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018