Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018: 834 Oath Commissioner vacancies
|| Not Mentioned
Are you looking for Govt jobs in Karnataka? Then do not miss out on the brilliant opportunity released by Karnataka High Court. The Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 is for 834 Oath Commissioner Posts. This job will be active for a limited period of time. So quickly click on apply for the latest Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018. To get the Karnataka High Court online application or the Karnataka High Court Judges admit card details keep reading further. Also check out other Govt jobs in Karnataka here.
The job will be based in High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru for a period of 3 years which can be increased and you can apply via online mode.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 834 vacancies for Oath Commissioner posts in Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018.
What is the Reservation Details?
What are the different vacancies in different districts?
- Bengaluru Metropolitan Area : 89
- Bengaluru Rural: 17
- Bagalkot : 33
- Ballari : 29
- Belagavi : 47
- Bidar : 16
- Chamarajanagar : 21
- Chickballapur : 26
- Chikkamagaluru: 32
- Chitradurga : 24
- D.K. - Mangaluru : 19
- Davanagere :27
- Dharwad: 23
- Gadag : 14
- Hassan: 35
- Haveri : 28
- Kalaburagi : 32
- Kodagu Madikeri: 19
- Kolar: 25
- Koppal : 16
- Mandya : 32
- Mysuru: 23
- Raichur: 21
- Ramanagara : 12
- Shivamogga : 29
- Tumakuru: 45
- Udupi : 8
- U.K.-Karwar :49
- Vijayapura: 22
- Yadgiri : 16
- Bench at Dharwad: 2
- Bench at Kalaburagi: 3
What are the Salary Details for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018?
What are the Education Details for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018?
- You must be an advocate with at least 2 years of experience and not more than 4 years of experience.
What is the Age Limit for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 31st July 2018):
- Less than 35 years of age.
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What is the Experience Required for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018?
- You must have at least 2 years of experience and not more than 4 years of experience as on 31st July 2018.
What is the Selection Procedure for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018?
You can't just miss:
E-Court Recruitment 2018: Check out 39 Peon vacancies in Mysore District Court
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 40 (Grade-IV) Vacancies
What is the Application Procedure for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- You must possess all original testimonials given below while appearing for the verification:
- Online submitted application.
- Enrolment Certificate.
- Proof of Identity Card issued by Bar Council.
- SSLC or Equivalent Certificate showing the date of birth.
- Two passport size photographs
How to download the Admit Card?
The Karnataka High Court admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 13th July 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 31st July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 for Oath Commissioner Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or Karnataka government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or Karnataka state government job notification or Karnataka High Court Judges jobs. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!