Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 - Stenographer 67 Group C & Group D jobs
If there is something which all Indians would unanimously agree that would be that Govt jobs are the best jobs in the country. That's the sole reason govt jobs have so many demands. In this race to get a govt job, it is important to keep track of the latest notification by the various state government organizations. Will you be interested in a govt job in Karnataka? Were you getting weary googling the latest typist jobs or clerk jobs in Karnataka? Now, there is a good reason for you to stop that, the govt of Karnataka has released 67 vacancies in the Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 for Group C & Group D jobs. If you got exciting learning about this job opportunity offered by the Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment then simply read below.
The job will be based in Karnataka and you can apply via online mode.
Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 67 vacancies in the Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 for Group C & Group D jobs.
What are the Different vacancies for different posts?
- Stenographer - 13 Posts
- Typist - 09 Posts
- Clerk cum Typist - 32 Posts
- Dalayat - 13 Posts
Don't you want to know the Salary details for Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018?
- Stenographer - The salary for the Stenographer is Rs.14,550/- to Rs.26,700/- per month.
- Typist - The salary for the Typist is Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/- per month.
- Clerk cum Typist - The Salary for the Clerk cum Typist is Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/- per month.
- Dalayat - You'll be given the Best possible salary.
What are the educational qualifications you require for the Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018?
- You should have passed 10th or SSLC from a reputed board.
- You should have some work experience in the post you're applying for.
- Must know typing in Kanada and English.
What is the Age requirement for the Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018?
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Relaxations will be as per govt rules.
What is the Selection procedure for the Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018?
- There will be a written test and an interview for the selection of the candidates in the Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018.
Hey guys, you have to check these out.
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
ISRO Recruitment 2018
How to get the Admit card for the job?
The Admit card for the job will be available on the official website in due course of time. You can either stay tuned to this site where it will be updated as soon as the admit card is released or you can download the same from the official website.
How to apply for the job?
- Simply log on to the website or click on the Apply link below.
- Click on "Apply Online"
- Fill in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee:
- Stenographer: Rs.300
- Typist: Rs.250
- Clerk cum Typist: Rs.250
- Dalayat: Rs.150
- Upload your photograph and Signature and submit it.
- Now take a printout of it.
Let's recall some of the Important Dates for the job. Shall We?
- Application Begins on: 10th April 2018.
- The last date to submit the application: 15th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed information of Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer, Typist, Clerk, Dayalat jobs in Karnataka. So if you are interested in more such 10th pass jobs or latest Karnataka govt jobs then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the Maharashtra careers. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast of the Latest Govt jobs. Feel free to comment and ask your queries. All the Best!