KIOCL Recruitment 2020 - Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last Updated: 26-Jun, 2020
KIOCL Recruitment 2020
KIOCL Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 25 Vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Subject-wise KIOCL Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this KIOCL Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2020 through online mode from 06 Jul 2020 to 31 Jul 2020.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Engineering Degree in the Mechanical / Metallurgical / Electrical / Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / Mining with 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree from a recognized University.
- Upto 27 Years of age as on 31-05-2020
- Total - 25 ( Mechanical/ Metallurgical-11, Electrical/Electrical& Electronics-06, Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control-04, Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science-02, Mining-02 )
- ₹ 40,000 - 1,40,000/-
Selection procedure for KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2020
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of GATE Rank/Score and Personal Interview.
Application fee for KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020?
SC/ST/PWD - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 1000/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this KIOCL Recruitment 2020 can be paid Demand Draft drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
How to apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates may apply for this KIOCL Jobs through the official website: www.kioclltd.in
- After submission of online application, take a printout and send it to the address specified below along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents
Address to send KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Application form
Joint General Manager(HR&A),
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block,
The envelope should be superscribed with "Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number".
Do you wish to get updates of KIOCL Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.