Everybody all over the country looks at a Government Job in West Bengal with utmost respect and reverence.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Total post-57
- UR-19 Posts
- UR(PH)-02 Posts
- OBC(A)-08Posts(2 Back Logs included)
- OBC(B)-05 Posts
Sub-Assistant engineer Salary:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- You need a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which should be authenticated from the State Council for Engineering and Technical Education.
- You must also have a year’s training, research, study or experience in Municipal Engineering Work.
- Maximum: 37years(UR),
- For reserved candidates: ST/SC/PH-5 years relaxed, OBC(A)&(B) candidates of WB-3years
How will be the selection Procedure?
How to apply?
- The Application fees for UR and OBS(A)&(B) Candidates is Rs. 150+Rs 50(processing fee) + (Rs. 20 Bank Challan fees)
- For SC/ST& PH Candidates, there are no application fees, but they have to pay Rs, 50 Processing fees, and Rs.20 Bank Challan Fees.
- The application fees and the processing fees will be collected by all the branches of United Bank of India. This fee is also to be deposited to account number 0088010367936, through the challan generated, once you’ve submitted your online application on the website ie www.mscwb.org
Start Date for Online Application: 15th March 2018
Last date for online application and generation of challan: 16th April 2018
Application charges+Processing fees, to be deposited on or before: 17th April 2018.
The process of Application Submission, Last date: 18th April 2018.
- Qualification B.E/B.Tech
- Source File https://goo.gl/F62uMY
- Advertisement No. 11 of 2018