Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation), Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical), Chemist and Chemical Supervisor. Education Qualification, KPCL Engineer Vacancy details, Experience Requirements, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this KPCL Recruitment 2017
have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this Karnataka Govt Jobs
notification carefully before applying. Those who are interested in applying for this KPCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 have to apply online
Karnataka Power Corporation - KPCL Jobs notification has been issued for filling 140 posts of Assistant Engineer, 162 posts of Junior Engineer, 07 posts of Chemist and 36 posts of Chemical Supervisor for Raichur Thermal Power Stations(RTPS), Bellary Thermal Power Stations(BTPS) and Yeramarus Thermal Power Stations(YTPS). Complete Vacancy details have been given below. Those who are willing to apply for this Engineering jobs in Karnataka Power Corporation have to apply online before 18th August 2017.
Details of KPCL Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post & No of Vacancy:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 14
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 61
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) - 05
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) - 60
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 12
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 97
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) - 56
- Chemist - 07
- Chemical Supervisor - 36
Assistant Engineer: Rs.49959/-
Junior Engineer & Chemical Supervisor: Rs.37938/-
- Assistant Engineering - Graduation in the relevant Engineering Discipline from a recognised university
- Junior Engineering - Three Years Diploma in the relevant discipline
- Chemist - Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognised University
- Chemical Supervisor - Bachelor's Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognised University
Method of application - Online
KPCL Job Notification no - A1P1C (C1)/HK
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum age Limit is as follows
General Candidates - 35 Years
OBC - 38 Years
SC/ST/Cat-I - 40 Years
Ex-Serviceman - 45 Years
How will be the KPCL Engineer Selection Procedure?
Selection for this jobs will be made on the basis of Written test. The test will be for 100 marks will be conducted in the relevant technical subjects. Questions will be of objective type with OMR sheet.
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this KPCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited: www.karnatakapower.com
Guidelines to apply is as follows,
• Access website
• Click on the option "Recruitment"
• And then click on " Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Chemists and Chemical Supervisors" under the heading "Recruitment 2017"
• Follow the guidelines and fill the online application form
Ex-Servicemen/ Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action/PWD - Rs.50/-Application fees:
SC/ST/Cat-I - Rs.250/-
All other candidates - Rs.500/-
Application fees for this KPCL Recruitment 2017 should be paid through any Post Office branch which is computerized in Karnataka.
Starting of online application - 19-07-2017
Last date to submit online application form - 18-08-2017 (5:00 pm)
Last date for fees payment - 22-08-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on KPCL Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Karnataka. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below