KPSC Recruitment 2020 - 1279 Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant Jobs
Last Updated: 03-May, 2020
KPSC Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Public Service Commission - KPSC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 1279 Jr Assistant / Second Division Assistant Jobs in Karnataka (RPC and HK). Eligibility conditions, Category wise KPSC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this KPSC Notification 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this KPSC Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant Jobs 2020 through online mode from 9 Mar 2020 till
30 Apr 2020 (01 Jun 2020)
Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant
- Must be 12th pass from a recognised university or equivalent
- General / UR: 18 to 35 Years
- 2A/2B/3A/3B: 18 to 38 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I: 18 to 40 Years
- Total - 1279
- Jr Assistant / Second Division Assistant (RPC) - 1080
- Jr Assistant / Second Division Assistant (HK) - 199
- ₹ 21,400-42,000/-
Selection for these KPSC Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant Jobs will be made on the basis of written exam
SC/ST/Cat-I/PWD: ₹ 35/- (Processing fee only)
Ex-Servicemen: ₹ 85/- (₹50 Application fee and ₹35 Processing fee)
2A/2B/3A/3B: ₹ 335/- (₹300 Application fee and ₹35 Processing fee)
All other categories: ₹ 635 (₹600 Application fee and ₹35 Processing fee)
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this KPSC Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How To Apply
- Access KPSC Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the option "Apply online for various notifications"
- And then click Apply online link given for H-K or RPC
- Register yourself and apply online for this KPSC Recruitment 2020
- NOTE: Read the official notification completely before you apply online for this KPSC Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant Jobs
Do you wish to get updates of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020? If yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka.