KPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for Assistant Forest Conservator Jobs
Karnataka Public Service Commission - KPSC Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for filling 24 Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancies in Group A. Educational Qualification, Category Wise & Education Wise KPSC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this KPSC Jobs have been explained below. Are you in search of Govt Jobs in Karnataka? If yes, read this notification completely and ensure your eligibility before applying. Interested candidates can apply for this KPSC Karnataka Jobs from 10th September to 9th October 2018
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2018: 227/2018-19/PSC
Name of the post - Assistant Conservator of Forest
No of vacancy - 14
- B.Sc Forestry Candidates - 13
- B.Sc & engineering Candidates - 11
Job Location - Karnataka
Method of application - KPSC Online application
KPSC Jobs notification no - 227/2018-19/PSC
What is the KPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Salary?
The pay scale for this post will be Rs.28100-50100/-
What is the Educational Qualification Required for this KPSC Jobs?
- B.Sc Forestry: Must have completed B.Sc in Forestry from a recognised university with 50% marks
- B.Sc & Engineering (Except Forestry): B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science OR Must have completed B.Sc with any two subjects from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, BioTechnology OR Engineering Graduate From a recognised university with Minimum 50% marks
What is the Age Limit to apply for this KPSC Jobs?
As on 09-10-2018, Your age limit must be:
- General Category - 18 to 30 Years
- Cat I, 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B) - 18 to 33 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I - 18 to 35 Years
What are the Physical Requirements to apply for this KPSC Jobs in Karnataka?
||Minimum 79 cms with 5 cm Expansion
||Minimum 74 Cms with 5 Cms Expansion
How will be the Selection Procedure for this KPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Vacancy?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview
Pattern of KPSC exam 2018
- Preliminary exam: Objective type test for Total 200 marks in Two different papers,
- General Knowledge - 100 Marks
- Aptitude Test - 100 marks
- Main exam: Those who qualify in the Preliminary exam only will be called for the Main exam, The pattern and Syllabus of the Main exam have been explained in the official KPSC Notification
The Final Selection list for this KPSC Jobs will be made on the basis of performance in the Main exam and Interview
What is the application fee for this KPSC Karnataka Recruitment?
- Ex-Servicemen - Rs.50/-
- 2(A)/2(B)/3(A)/3(B) - Rs.300/-
- All other categories Application
Application fee for this KPSC Recruitment 2018 can be paid online using Debit card / Credit card / Net Baking or can pay at any Citizen Service Centres (CSC)
How to apply for this KPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Access the KPSC official Website: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Click on "Apply Online-Admission Ticket Download"
- All the latest KPSC Jobs will be opened in a new page
- Click on the Forest Conservator advertisement
- Read the official KPSC Notification and apply online
- Ensure all the details are entered without any spelling mistake before submitting the KPSC Online application
What are the Important dates to remember in this KPSC Karnataka Recruitment?
- Starting of online application - 10-09-2018
- Last date to submit KPSC Online application form - 09-10-2018
- Last date for fee payment - 10-10-2018
We have sorted out the most important details of this KPSC Recruitment 2018 to bring it to you as a short notification. Apply as early as possible for this KPSC jobs to avoid last minute rush. Stay Updated with all the Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka by joining us in any of the social media platforms given below or by subscribing to our e-mail notification. Your suggestions and Queries are highly valuable to improve our service, Kindly type it in the comment box below. All the Best for KPSC Exam...