Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 - 47 Translator Jobs
Last Updated: 20-Jun, 2020
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020
Parliament of India, Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 47 Translator Jobs which will be filled through Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Lok Sabha Translator Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Lok Sabha Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Lok Sabha Translator Jobs 2020 in the prescribed format of application which should be submitted before 27 Jul 2020.
- Master's Degree in Hindi from a recognised University with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master's Degree in English from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master's Degree in any subject from a recognised University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master's Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* from a recognised University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master's Degree in any subject with English medium* from a recognised University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level; AND
- Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognised by the Government OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and viceversa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies/Supreme Court of India/High Courts.
- 27 Years of age (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).
- Total - 47 ( SC-03, ST-05, OBC-17, UR-13, EWS-09 )
- Level-8 (₹ 47,600-1,51,100/-)
Selection for Lok Sabha Translator Vacancy 2020
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Preliminary exam and Main Exam.
How To Pay Application Fee
There is no application fee for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
How to apply for Lok Sabha Translator Jobs 2020?
- Download application form attached with the official notification
- Send the duly filled application along with scanned copies of all the certificates on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do You wish to get updates of Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Translator Jobs.