Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 for 82 Vacancies
Are you looking for TamilNadu government jobs? Do you find TN Govt jobs enticing? would you want to work for Madras High Court? Madras High Court recruitment 2018 has released 82 jobs for the post of personal assistant and personal clerk. The last date to apply is 4th May 2018. However, the job will be based in Madras High Court Chennai. You'll have to apply online and offline.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 82 vacancies in the Madras High Court Recruitment 2018.
Reservation details for different posts :
- Personal Assistant to Hon'ble Judges: 71 Posts
- General Turn-21
- Backward Class- 18
- SC (Arunthathiars)-01
- SC- 10
- Personal Assistant (Registrar): 10 Posts
- General Turn-2
- Backward Class- 03
- SC (Arunthathiars)-00
- SC- 02
- Personal Clerk (Deputy Registrar): 01 Post [MBC/DC]
TN Govt jobs are filled with repute and respect.
- Personal Assistant to Hon'ble Judges: Rs. 56,000 to Rs.1,77,500 plus special payment
- Personal Assistant (Registrar): Rs.36,400 to Rs. 1,15,700
- Personal Clerk (Deputy Registrar): Rs.20,600 to Rs.65,500
- You simply need to have a graduation in any degree to apply for the Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
- You must have passed Govt Technical Examination in Short Hand and Typewriting in English-Higher/Senior Grade.
- You must have passed Certificate Course in Computers on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Others: Min-18 Years, Max-30 Years
- In Service Candidate: Max-45 Years
- Temporary Candidates in govt service: Max-40 Years
- You will be selected on the basis of a skill test/Interview.
Hey guys, have you checked out these exciting jobs?
Air India Recruitment 2018
Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018
- Submit your application in the given format to the following address:
- You have to email your application to the above link before 2nd May 2018.
- You also have to take a printout of the application form and send it to the following address before 4th May 2018, 5:45 PM
High Court, Madras-600104.
- Attach the documents advised in the notification.
Application released on: 6th April 2018
Last date to submit application form: 4th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 notification for, Personal Assistant jobs in Chennai. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending Bank jobs, Tamil Nadu government jobs, TNPSC jobs, Tamilnadu government portal or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of TNPSC jobs, Bank jobs and other jobs in Tamil Nadu, and all other Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!