As per the latest District Manager and other e governance vacancy in MAPIT Recruitment 2018, there have been 150 Vacancies released for Posts like District E-Governs Manager, Assistant District E-Governs Manager, Lead Trainer, Trainer and accountant jobs in MAPIT. If you have been looking for e governance MP Recruitment 2018, then this is the most appropriate opportunity for you. If you have been looking for B.Tech MP Govt jobs, all over, then this is your chance to grab it.
The Job is on a full-time basis and will be based in Madhya Pradesh, as per the requirement of the job. You can apply for this MAPIT Recruitment via online mode. All the important details of the District Manager jobs in Upcoming MAPIT Careers 2018 like the Application procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, and other jobs have been mentioned below in detail.
District Manager and other e governance vacancy in MAPIT Recruitment 2018 Overview:
As per the latest MAPIT Recruitment 2018, there have been 150 vacancies that are released for District Manager and other jobs.
- District e-Governs Manager (DeGM): 09 Posts
- Assistant District e-Governs Manager (AeGM): 117 Posts
- Lead Trainer: 10 Posts
- Trainer: 09 Posts
- Accountant: 05 Posts
What is the MAPIT District Manager Salary?
- District e-Governs Manager (DeGM): Rs. 25,000
- Assistant District e-Governs Manager (AeGM): Rs. 15,000
- Lead Trainer: Rs. 25,000
- Trainer: Rs. 20,000
- Accountant: Rs. 9,800
What is the Educational Qualification required for MAPIT Recruitment 2018?
In the latest e governance vacancy in MP in 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- DeGM: You must have B.E./B.Tech OR M.Sc. (C.Sc/IT) Degree OR MCA/MBA in (IT) from a Recognized University and have Relevant Experiences.
- AeGM: You must be graduate with 1 Yr. diploma in C.App
- Lead Trainer: You must have B.E./B.Tech OR M.Sc. (C.Sc/IT) Degree OR MCA/MBA in (IT) from a recognized University and have Relevant Experiences. OR Graduate with a B Certificate in DOEACC/NIELIT.
- Trainer: B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. in C.Sc/IT OR BCA from a Recognized University
- Accountant: B.Com & PCGDA form a Recognized Institute.
What is the Age Limit for these Junior Technician vacancies in the MAPIT Job posts?
As on 1st Jan 2018,
- Min: 18 years, Max: 40 years for MP Domicile.
- Min: 18 years, Max: 25 years for other states.
How many years of Experience are required for these District Manager jobs in the latest MAPIT Recruitment 2018?
Suggested Read: Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Maharashtra 69 Posts MPSC Service Main Exam
What is the Selection Procedure for these MAPIT Careers 2018 for District Manager jobs?
- The selection shall be on the basis of Online Exam.
Application Fees: (Online-Credit/Debit/Net Banking/MP Online Kiosk)
- UR/Other State: Rs. 500
- OBC/SC/ST: Rs. 250
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
ASRLM Recruitment 2018: 370 Vacancies for District Accounts Manager, DFE & other.
How to Apply for this MAPIT Recruitment 2018?
- First of all click on the link below.
- Then Click on "Click here for New Registration"
- Finish with your Registration and then go on to Submit it.
- Now Log in and Fill in the application form
- Upload your latest Photograph and Signature
- Take a printout of the application for future references.
What are the Most Important Dates for the MAPIT Recruitment 2018?
Here are the important dates for these 150 MAPIT jobs in 2018. Make a clear note of the following!
- Online Application begins - 1st September 2018.
- Last date for online application - 24th September 2018
- Last date for Correction of Application form: 25th September 2018
- Exam Date: 13 and 14th Oct 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of MAPIT Recruitment 2018 for District Manager jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other Jobs in MP then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated MAPIT Careers 2018 then stay tuned to this site. Also, if you have any doubts regarding this latest MAPIT Jobs vacancies then feel free to comment in the box below.
All the best!