MGVCL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 05 Assistant Law Officer vacancies in Gujarat
Assistant Law officer
|| Rs. 1.01.200
MGVCL - Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released application for Assistant Law Officer jobs. Are you looking for Gujarat Ojas jobs? Have you been waiting for the latest Govt jobs in Gujarat? The MGVCL Recruitment 2018 is for 5 candidates. If you want to know the selection procedure, application procedure, and to check if you are elgible or not, read below.
The Job will be based in Gujarat and the mode of application is online. To know the other eligibility details and important informations about the GVCL Recruitment 2018, read below.
MGVCL Recruitment 2018, Overview:
As per the latest MGVCL Recruitment 2018, there are total 05 vacancies and this is the number of vacancy for each post.
- Assistant Law Officer - 05 Posts (Male - 03 (UR), SEBC - 01) (Female - 01 UR)
The Salary for the Assistant Law officer Jobs is as follows:
- The salary for the Assistant Law officer job in Gujarat is Rs. 45,400 to Rs. 1,01,200 +DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC
What is the Educational Qualification required for MGVCL Recruitment 2018?
In the latest MGVCL Recruitment 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- You must have LLB Degree from Govt recog. Univ. (5 Years)
What is the Age Limit for this Govt job in Gujarat?
As on 11th September 2018
- UR - 35 Years
- SEBC - 45 Years
- Female - 5 years relaxed
- ESM - 10 years relaxed
- Dependant of retired employee of the company - Upto 40 Years
How many years of Experience are required for this Assistant Law Officer vacancies?
- 3 years in Corporate/Public/Power sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
Suggested Read: TN TRB Recruitment 2018
What is the Selection Procedure for this MGVCL Recruitment 2018?
- The selection for these Assistant Law officer vacancies is going to be via a written test or Interview.
- Rs. 500 (pay via SBI Online)
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
PUDA Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for these Assistant Law Officer Jobs in MGVCL Recruitment 2018?
- First of all click on the link below.
- Fill out your application form.
- Submit the application fee
- Take a print out of the application form
- Carry the print out along with 2 recent passport size photograph, CV, Self Attested copy of educational documents, experience certificate, Caste certificate, Domicile if applicable, NOC, SBI Challan/ System Generated Receipt and any other important certificates.
What are the Most Important Dates for the MGVCL Recruitment 2018?
Here are the important dates for these Assistant Law Officer jobs. Make a clear note of the following!
- Online Application begins - 11th September 2018
- Last date for online application - 1st October 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of MGVCL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Law officer jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other govt jobs in Gujarat then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated Law Job Vacancies then stay tuned to this site.
All the best!