Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 10 Passport Officer vacancies
Are you looking for Central government jobs? The Ministry of External Affairs is the most notable and reputable organization in the country. If you are looking for Passport office jobs or passport officer salary then you'll be pleased to learn that the Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2018 has released notification for Passport Officer jobs. Ministry of External Affairs careers or vacancies are the most sought-after careers in the year 2018. The job is of deputation basis of three years. If you are interested in Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2018 then you might not want to miss out this golden opportunity.
The job will be based in various passport offices and you can submit your application via online mode.
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 10 vacancies for various posts in the Ministry of External Affairs
What is the name of the posts?
- Deputy Passport Officer - 08 Posts, 01 Post each in the following cities
- Assistant Passport Officer - 02 Posts, 01 in each city
Are there any reservation details for the job?
What are the Salary Details?
- The salary for the Passport Officer will be according to pay band 3 Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 + GP of Rs.6,600/-, Rs. 5,400/- (Resp.)
What is the Education Qualification required?
What is the Age Limit for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2018?
Age (As on 15th May 2018)
What is the Experience required for the job?
- You must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college
What is the Selection Procedure for the job?
- You must be holding analogous post on regular basis.
- You must have 05/02 Years service in PB 3 & 2 (Resp.)
- You must have 01 Year experience in the passport and related works (Consular/Emigration/Administration/ Finance/ Accounts/ Vigilance work)
Hey Guys Don't Forget to apply these notifications also
Tamilnadu Tourism recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for Recruitment 2018:
How to download the Admit Card?
- Submit your application in the prescribed format to the head office of Ministry of External Affairs
The Admit card will be available on the official website. You can save your time and energy and click on the link below and download your admit card. Don't forget to stay tuned to jobsali for all updates regarding this notification.
What are the Important Dates for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2018?
- Date of commencement of offline application: 16th April 2018
- Date of ending of offline application: 15th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2018 notification for Passport officer jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending jobs in Tamil Nadu or Chennai in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast of the latest passport officer jobs, all India govt jobs, Tamil Nadu vacancy, and all other govt jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!