MMRC Recruitment 2018 Jobs in Mumbai Metro for JE, Accounts Officer & other posts
Have you seen the latest Mumbai Metro Jobs? The Mumbai Metro Railway Recruitment 2018 or MMRC Recruitment 2018 has released 16 vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant, Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, and other posts. If you want to be part of MMRC then apply for the latest MMRC Recruitment 2018 released on 11th July 2018. Read all the details of the vacancy, reservations, salary and other details right here. Apply for the MMRC Recruitment 2018 before the deadline.
This job will be located in Mumbai and you can apply online.
MMRC Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy:
There are 16 vacancies in the MMRC Recruitment 2018 for various jobs.
MMRC Vacancy details:
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director: 01
- Executive Assistant to Director(Projects): 01
- Assistant to Executive Director(Planning): 01
- Accounts Officr: 01
- Deputy Engineer(Track): 01
- Deputy Engineer(Civil): 01
- Jr. Engineer- II (TVS/ ECS): 01
- Jr. Engineer- II (Civil): 03
- Jr. Engineer- II (Rolling Stock): 01
- Sr. Assistant (HR): 02
- Driver: 02
How much is the Salary in the MMRC Recruitment 2018?
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director/ Executive Assistant to Director (Projects): Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
- Assistant to Executive Director (Planning)/ Accounts Officer/ Deputy Engineer (Track)/ Deputy Engineer (Civil): Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000
- Jr. Engineer- II (TVS/ ECS)/ Jr. Engineer- II (Civil)/ Jr. Engineer- II (Rolling Stock): Rs. 35,280 to Rs. 67,920
- Sr. Assistant (HR): Rs. 34,020 to Rs. 64,310
- Driver: Rs. 20,160 to Rs. 35,640
What is the Education Qualification Required to apply for the MMRC Recruitment 2018 vacancies?
The educational qualifications for MMRC Recruitment 2018:
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director: Degree in Engineering and MBA in HR / Personnel Management / PMIR/ IRPM
- Executive Assistant to Director(Projects): Must have a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant to Executive Director(Planning): Degree of Engineering or Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Accounts Officer: Must have a degree in Commerce.
- Deputy Engineer(Track): Must have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Deputy Engineer(Civil): Must have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Jr. Engineer- II (TVS/ ECS): Must have a degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Jr. Engineer- II (Civil): Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Jr. Engineer- II (Rolling Stock): Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Sr. Assistant (HR): PG in PMIR/ IRPM/ LSW/ MSW/ HRM
- Driver: Must SSC or similar passed with LMV Driving Licences.
What is the Age Limit in the MMRC jobs 2018?
- Executive Assistant: Max - 40 years
- Assistant to Executive Director - Max- 35 years
- Accounts Officer: Max - 40 years
- Deputy Engineer/ Jr. Engineer: Max - 35 years
- Driver: Max -40
What is the Selection Procedure for MMRC Recruitment 2018?
- You'll be selected on the basis of Interview.
You can't just miss:
CBSE Recruitment 2018 – Apply for CTET Examination 2018 for Teacher jobs
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018-50 Teacher, Social welfare, various Vacancies
What is the Application Procedure for MMRC Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website Or click on the apply button here.
- Here, you will be redirected to the online application form.
- Fill in the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
Finally, submit it to the following address: To,
The Managing Director,
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R13, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
What are the Important dates in MMRC Recruitment 2018?
- Application form submission begins: 11th July 2018,10:00 am
- The last date to submit application form: 10th August 2018, 11: 59 pm
Hence this was a detailed description of the MMRC Recruitment 2018 notification for various jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest vacancies in MMRC career news like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, consultant jobs, and all other Government jobs in Maharashtra. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.