MP Recruitment 2018 for Clerk and other jobs vacancies in Saugor Cantonment Board Apply now!!
Plumber, Peon, Ayah, Clerk, Middle School Teacher, Pump Assistant
Jobs for Plumber, Peon, Ayah, Clerk, Middle School Teacher, Pump Assistant
|hp high court||Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Office Assistant, Process Server, Judgement Writer||20,200||21/12/2018|
Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
| IRCON International Limited ||engineering jobs||Rs.29000/-||28/12/2018|
| MPPGCL ||Apprentice||Rs. 6,585||31/12/2018|
| IISER ||Pharmacist, Office Assistant, technician, Medical Officer Jobs, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant, Scientific Officer, Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer||Rs. 1,77,500||05/01/2019|
| NCL ||Apprentice||As per Rules||12/01/2019|
Are you looking for govt jobs in MP? Do you know about the MP government jobs for the 12th pass? Have you read about the MP clerk recruitment 2018? As per MP Recruitment 2018, Saugor Cantonment board has released 31 vacancies for various posts. If you are interested to apply for it, then you might want to check out the important details, like salary, age limit, and application procedures. The last date to apply is 30th April 2018
The job will be based in MP and the method of application is an online mode.
MP Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There is total 31 vacancy for MP Recruitment 2018.
Different vacancy for different posts:
- Junior Clerck-05[UR-04,OBC-01]
- Assistant Master/Middle School teacher-14[UR-09, OBC-02, ST-03]
- Peon-06[UR-04, OBC-01, ST-01]
- Pump Attendant-02[UR-01, ST-01]
MP government jobs are the most reputable and prestigious jobs in India. Read below for its salary details:
- Rs. 19,500 - Junior Clerk, Pump Attendant, Plumber
- Rs. 15,500 - Peon, Ayah, Mali
- Rs. 25,300 - Assistant Master/Middle School Teacher
- Junior Clerk:
- You must be 10+2 passed from a reputed board.
- You must have typing skills and certificate from a reputed board.
- You must also have a diploma degree in Computer Application from any govt owned organization.
- Assistant Master/Middle School Teacher:
- You must be a graduate in any subject from a reputed college/University.
- You must have passed B.Ed from a govt recognized university/college.
- You should have passed Madhya Pradesh Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Peon, Ayah:
- You should have passed class 8th and must have knowledge of English and Hindi reading & writing.
- You should have good knowledge of Gardening.
- Pump Attendant:
- You should be 10+2 passed.
- You should have an ITI Certificate in Electrical or Wireman from a govt recognized institution.
- You should be 10+2 passed.
- You should have an ITI Certificate for Plumber from a govt recognized institution.
Age Limit(As on the date of application):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Relaxations: OBC-28 Years, ST-30 Years.
- There will be a written and skill test for all post except Assistant Master/Middle School Teacher.
- The skill test will be qualifying in nature and it'll have no marks.
- You will be selected for the skill test only of you clear the written test.
- Assistant Master/Middle School Teacher will have to appear only for a written test.
- First of all, you will have to visit the website http://www.mponline.gov.in
- You have to submit Rs.200 as online Application fees, through the online mode.
- If you're an ST, then you do not need to pay the fee.
- Application Begins: 1st April 2018
- Last date to Apply: 30th April 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of MP recruitment board notification for MP recruitment 2018. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending 12th pass jobs or for MP Careers in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of free job alert MP, all India govt jobs, MP teacher vacancy, Clerck jobs, and all other MP government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.