MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018 for Manager Post in MPTRIFAC
Are you looking for MP Govt jobs 2018 upcoming? Are you looking for Manager jobs in Madhya Pradesh? Are you looking for graduate jobs in Bhopal? Arte you in search of Bhopal jobs for freshers?Then it's great! As per M.P. Trade and Investment Facilitation Corporation Ltd., Bhopal (MPTRIFAC), MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018, there is a notification released for 16 vacancies in the post of Manager. The job will be based in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It is a full-time job. If you're interested to apply for this job then read on further below to know the details of Manager job Salary, Education requirements, and application procedures.
The job will be based in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and you can apply via online mode.
MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 16 vacancies for Manager jobs in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
What is the Reservation Details?
- UR-06,02 (F)
- ST-02, 01 (F)
- SC-02, 01(F)
- OBC-01, 01(F)
What is the Manager Salary Details for MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018?
- Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 Grade pay: Rs.5,400
What is the Education Details for MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018?
- You need to be a graduate in any discipline with 60& marks for General and 54% for SC, ST (M.P. Domicile)
What is the Age Limit for the MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 1st January 2018):
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age limit: 30 Years
- Relaxations: 35 Years for reserved candidates
What is the Experience Required for the Manager job?
What is the Selection Procedure for MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018?
- There will be an online academic assessment test by MP Online at test centers of Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore, and Rewa only.
- On the basis of the scores of this test merit list and the wait list will be prepared for the interview.
- The online examination will be of 100 objective type questions.
- Each question will be of 4 marks. The total is 400 Marks.
- There will be one marks deduction for each wrong answer
- Total time given will be 2 hours.
You can't just miss:
Apex bank Recruitment 2018
MP High Court Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- For all candidates: Rs. 6o0/-
- Portal Charges: Rs.60/-
- You can pay the fees by Cash or MP Online Kiosk
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 10th April 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 30th April 2018.
- Online correction starts: 13th April 2018
- The Last date to correct: 4th may 2018
- Date of admit card download: 17th May to 31st May 2018
- Online Exam: 31st May 2018
- Upload of Model Answer key: 2nd June 2018
- Objection Calling live: 2nd June to 4th June 2018
- Resolution of Objection Raised: 20th June 2018
- Result declared: As per department instructions.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of MP Govt jobs Recruitment 2018 for Manager jobs If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!