MP high court recruitment 2018 for the post of District Judge(Entry Level)
Are you looking for MP Govt jobs 2018 upcoming? Are you looking for District Judge jobs in Madhya Pradesh? Are you looking for District Judge jobs? Then it's great! As per MP High Court Recruitment 2018, there is a notification released for 28 vacancies in the post of District Judge(Entry Level) in MP High Court. The job will be based in Madhya Pradesh. It is a full-time job. If you're interested to apply for this job then read on further below to know the details of District High Court Judge Salary, Education requirements, and application procedures.
The job will be based in Madhya Pradesh and you can apply via online mode.
MP high court Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 28 vacancies for District Judge jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
What is the Reservation Details:
What is the District High Court Judge Salary Details for MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
What is the Education Details for MP High Court Recruitment 2018:
Age Limit(As on 1st January 2018):
- Lower Age Limit: 35 Years
- Upper Age limit: 45 Years
What is the Experience Required for the District Judge job?
- You should have practiced advocacy for 7 years on a continuous basis
What is the Selection Procedure for MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Exam, followed by the Screening Exam, Main written examination, and personal interview.
You can't just miss:
All India Radio Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- General: Rs. 1oo0/-
- Reserved category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Portal Charges: Rs.600/-
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 13th April 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 30th May April 2018, Midnight.
- The Last date to correct: 2nd June 2018, Midnight.
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 1st July 2018
- Date of Mains Exam: Will be notified later.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of MP High Court Recruitment 2018 for District Judge jobs If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!