MP High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 40 (Grade-IV) Vacancies
Peon, Cook, Sweeper
Madhya Pradesh, India
Jobs for Peon, Cook, Sweeper
Are you looking for Govt jobs in Madhya Pradesh?Are you looking for free job alert MP? Are you looking for MP Govt jobs for 12th Pass? If you are looking for Peon jobs in High Court, then you'll be pleased to hear about the 40 Grade D vacancies in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018. If you were looking for Peon jobs or Gardener jobs or cook jobs or sweeper jobs in High Court then apply today. If you are interested in MP High Court Recruitment 2018 then you might not want to miss out this golden opportunity. If you want to know the Peon salary, MP High Court Recruitment 2018, age limit, and selection procedure, then please read below. Apply before 22nd May 2018.
The job will be based in MP High Court, Jabalpur and you can submit your application via online mode.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are total 40 vacancies for Peon jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
What are the reservation details MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
What are the Salary Details for MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
- UR - 21 (PH - 01)
- OBC - 05
- SC - 06 (PH - 01)
- ST - 08
What is the Education Qualification required?
- The salary will be Rs. 7,000 Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
Age (As on 1st Jan 2018)
- You must have passed class 8th & you must also have work experience.
What is the Experience required for the job?
What is the Selection Procedure of MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
- Minimum: 18 years
- UR (Male): 35 Years
- ST/SC/OBC (Male): 40 Years
- UR (Female): 40 Years
- ST/SC/OBC (Female): 50 years
- UR (Widow, Divorcee): 50 Years
- SC/ ST/ OBC (Widow, Divorcee): 55 Years
- Selection will be on the basis of screening and a written examination.
- If you are selected then you'll be called for an Interview.
Hey Guys Don't Forget to apply these notifications also
Bombay high court Recruitment 2018
Calcutta High Court recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for MP High Court Recruitment 2018?
How to get the Admit Card for the job?
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the Apply button Below.
- You'll be directed to the Official Application page
- Read it very carefully and click on "Apply Online"
- You'll have to register if you are a new user. So do that by clicking on " Click here for new registration"
- Click on "Submit" after the registration.
- The fill up the application form and upload your credentials.
- After that pay the fee
- Application Fee:
- UR & People outside MP: Rs.200 (Rs.100 - Application Fee, Rs.100-Examination Fee)
- People belonging to MP, Reserved Category, and PWD: Rs.100
- You can pay via MP Online Portal.
The official website will upload the admit card in due course of time. You can also download it at jobsali.in. Just click the link below and download it right away.
What are the Important Dates for High Court of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018?
- Date of commencement of offline application: 23rd April 2018
- Date of ending of offline application: 22nd May 2018, 11: 59 PM
Hence this was a detailed description of High Court of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018 notification for Peon, gardener, cook and sweeper jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending jobs in Madhya Pradesh in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast of the latest Peon jobs, all India govt jobs, free job alert MP, and all other govt jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!