MPFC recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager posts
Madhya Pradesh, India
|| Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800
Are you looking for MP govt. jobs? MPFC, Madhya Pradesh Financial Corporation has released it's MPFC recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager jobs. Do you want to work as an Assistant Manager for this prestigious government body? MPFC is located in Indore and is recruiting Assistant managers for various disciplines. If you are on a hunt for MP govt. jobs, then this is a shining opportunity for you! Read on further below for full details about MPFC recruitment 2018.
The job will be based in Indore and you can apply via online mode.
MPFC recruitment 2018 Total Post:
There are total 13 Posts out of which 07 Posts have already been filled up. 06 vacant posts are left to be filled as per the given reservations below.
Different vacancies and reservations:
Assistant Manager Post:
- Legal (Only Male): 02 Posts [ST-01, UR-01]
- Technical (Only Male): 01 [OBC]
- Finance (Only Male): 01 [SC]
- Only female: 02 [SC-01, ST-01]
The salary of Assistant Manager under MPFC recruitment 2018 is: Rs.9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4,200 Grade Pay +D.A etc.
- Assistant Manager(Technical): Must be a B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks for UR and 50 % for reserved candidates from a reputed institute.
- Assistant Manager(Finance): Must have completed MBA in Finance or (Inter/fully completed) CA/CS/ICWA with 60%marks from UR and 50%marks for reserved candidates. Also must have basic level computer knowledge.
- Assistant Manager(Legal): Must have LLB degree with 60%marks and 50% marks for reserved categories. Also, must have basic computer knowledge.
Age: (As on 1st January 2018)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- For all applicants of all categories outside MP: 28 Years
- General Candidates (Male) with MP Domicile: 40 Years
- Reserved candidates (Male) with MP Domicile: 45 Years
- Female candidate (General and Reserved): 45 Years
- MPFC employees: 45 Years
On the basis of Interview conducted at MPFC, Indore, MP.
- Reasoning:50 questions(50 marks)
- English Language: 25 questions(25 marks)
- General Awareness(Special reference to Banking Sector): 50 questions(50 marks)
- Professional Knowledge: 50 questions(75 marks)
- Total: 175 Questions(200 marks)
- There will be 0.25 penalty(negative marking) to the particular question for each wrong answer.
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- All papers, expect the English Language paper will be available in Hindi, as well.
- Minimum marks for Interview: 50
- Must have more than 40%(UR), 35%(Res.), in the online exam.
- The ratio of Online exam: Interview is 80:20.
- General and all candidates who do not belong from MP: Rs. 1000+ GST
- SC/ST/OBC candidates of MP: Rs. 750.
- Online registration starts: 26th March 2018
- Online application ends: 16th April 2018
- Last date to pay fees online: 16th April 2018
- Date of Downloading Call Letter: 20th April 2018
- Tentative Dates for Online Examination: 29th April 2018 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM.
- Exam centers: Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior
- Results date(Tentative): 4th May 2018
- Date you can download call letter: 8th May 2018
- Interview date(Tentative date): 15tm May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of MPFC recruitment 2018 notification for, Assistant Manager recruitment 2018 in Madhya Pradesh. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending teaching jobs, govt. jobs in MP, Assistant Manager jobs, MPFC vacancies or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of MP govt. jobs and, and all other MPFC Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!