MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 100 Plant asst. ITI Traniee posts
Trainees, ITI Jobs
Madhya Pradesh, India
Jobs for Trainees, ITI Jobs
|RCF Limited||Trainees||22000- 60000||10/04/2019|
This is a brilliant time for job seekers across the country. The prestigious organization MPPGCL have rolled out a glittering opportunity for highly intelligent and skillful candidates. If you have a dream of getting a govt job in MP or if you keep a close eye on the employment news in MP then you've found what you were looking for. This dazzling opportunity doesn't gets released regularly. So be the part of the most coveted organization in the country as you apply for the latest MPPGCL Recruitment 2018. Keep reading to get the most important details of the job registered in your brain.
The job will be based in MP and you can apply via online mode.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
Total: 100 posts for plant assistant ITI Trainee.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy details:
- Mechanical - 60
- Electrical - 40
What are the Salary Details of the MPPGCL Recruitment 2018?
- Level 6 - Rs. 25,300 Rs. 80,500.
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Must have High school certificate and full time ITI Trade certificate with 60% marks in machinist/fitter/ welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic cum/ Mechanic vehicle/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Motormechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from an institute recognized by MP Govt or Govt of India.
What are the Age Requirements for the MPPGCL Recruitment 2018?
Age: (As on last date of online application)
- Min - 18 Years
- Max - 45 Years
Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the MPPGCL Recruitment 2018?
The selection will be based on written test.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
MPSC Recruitment 2018
MPPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button.
- Or visit the official website of MPPGCL and download the application form.
- Fill in the application form
- Pay application fees via online mode:
- UR/OBC: Rs. 1000
- ST/SC: Rs. 600
What are the Important Dates?
- Application releases: 4th June 2018
- Application begins: 13th June 2018
- Upload of mock test: 22nd july 2018
- Application ends: 12th July 2018
- Admit Card Release: 25th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
notification for Plant assistant ITI Trainee posts. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in India 2018 or MPPGCL Vacancy or MPPGCL Exam Details or MPPGCL Careers news, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts MPPGCL below this article. All the Best!!