Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co Ltd - MPEZ Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for filling 06 posts of Accounts officer - Trainee (Distribution), out of which 2 posts are reserved for SC Candidates, 01 post for ST Candidates, 02 posts for OBC Candidates and 01 post for General / Unreserved Candidates. Candidates between 21 to 40 years of age and Those who have passed C.A from Institute of Chartered Accountants in Indian / ICWA from Institute of Cost Accountants in India can apply for this MPPKVVCL Accounts officer Recruitment 2017. Those who wish to apply for this MP Govt jobs have to apply online before 10th December 2017
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post: Accounts officer - Trainee (Distribution)
No of Vacancy: 06
Salary: Rs 15600 + Grade pay of Rs.5400/- + All other Admissible Allowances
Method of application: Online
- Must have passed Chartered Accountant / CA course from Institute of Chartered Accountants in India (OR) Must be a pass in ICWA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Age Limit: As on 10-12-2017
Male Candidates of MP - 21 to 40 Years
Govt Employees / SC/ST/OBC/Female - 21 to 45 Years
Candidates from outside MP - 21 to 35 years
How will be the MPPKVVCL Accounts officer Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Online Assessment test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Online Assessment test on the basis of details filled in the online application form
The Online Assessment test will be conducted in Jabalpur which consists of 100 Question of 3 marks each with 2 hours of duration.
NOTE: There will be negative marking for the wrong answer, 1 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer
How to apply?
Those who wish to apply for this MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 must apply online through the official website: www.mponline.gov.in
• Access website
• Click on the option "Online applications are invited for Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrician - Distribution) and Accounts officer trainee (Distribution) Batch 2017 in MPPKVVCL, Jabalpur"
• Click on the option "Apply online" under the heading "Recruitment of Account officer - Trainee Batch 2017 on Regular Basis"
• Click on "I Agree" and then click "Continue"
• Fill the MPPKVVCL Online application form
Sc/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards application fees and all other candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- which can be paid at MP Online Kiosk only
Starting of online application - 10-11-2017
Last date to apply online - 10-12-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 and subscribe to any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in MP. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below