Are you looking for MP Govt jobs 2018 upcoming? Are you looking for Assistant Professor jobs in Madhya Pradesh? Are you looking for Teaching jobs? Then it's great! As per MPPSC Recruitment 2018, there is a notification released for 3422 vacancies in the post of Assistant Professor. The job will be based in Madhya Pradesh. It is a full-time job. If you're interested to apply for this job then read on further below to know the details of Assistant Professor Salary, Education requirements and application procedures.
The job will be based in Madhya Pradesh and you can apply via online mode.
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 3422 vacancies for Assistant Professor jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
- Backlog Vacancies: UR-00, ST-437, SC-206, OBC-109
- Vacancy from Promotions: UR-287, ST-210, SC-73,OBC-494
- Newest Vacancies: UR-803, ST-322, SC-256, OBC-225
Salary Details for MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,000 plus GP of Rs.6,000/-
Education Details for MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- You should have a PG degree from a reputed university with 55% marks
- You must have passed the NET or SET or SLET or Similar.
Age Limit(As on 1st January 2018):
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age limit:44 Years
- Relaxation will be as per GOI Rules.
Selection Procedure for MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Selection will be based on the preliminary exam, followed by the main exam and personal interview.
You can't just miss:
RPSC Recruitment Senior Teacher Vacancy 2018
Delhi Technological University Recruitment 2018 for Associate Assistant Professor
Application Procedure for MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- General/Other State Candidates: Rs. 1150/-
- Reserved category Candidates of MP: Rs. 650/-
- Editing Charge: Rs.50/-
- GST and other charges: Rs.150/-
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking or MP Online Kiosk.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Application Begins: 16th April 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 30th April 2018, Midnight.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of MPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Professor jobs If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!