MPPSC Recruitment 2018 - 32 Associate Professor vacancies
Ph.D., Post Graduation
Madhya Pradesh, India
|| Rs. 67,000
Jobs for Ph.D., Post Graduation
| Goa PSC ||Assistant Professor, associate professor||Rs.37400-67000/-||24/08/2018|
| BEL ||Probationary Officer||Rs.40000-140000/-||25/08/2018|
| JIPMER ||Professor||Rs.159100-220200/-||31/08/2018|
| RBI ||Specialist Officer||Rs.35150-62400/-||07/09/2018|
| TREI-RB ||Lecturer||Rs.37100-91450/-||08/09/2018|
| Cochin Shipyard ||Translator||Rs.28000-110000/-||10/09/2018|
| TREI-RB ||Lecturer||Rs.40270-93780/-||13/09/2018|
| AAI ||Junior Executive, manager||180000||15/09/2018|
| POSOCO ||Executive trainee, Assistant Offcier||Rs.60000-180000/-||15/09/2018|
| MTNL ||Assistant Manager||Rs.20600-46500/-||27/09/2018|
Jobs for associate professor
|Goa PSC||Assistant Professor, associate professor||Rs.37400-67000/-||24/08/2018|
Are you someone who has been on a lookout for an Associate Professor job? Would you want a job as an Associate Professor in Madhya Pradesh? If yes then what are you waiting for? Quickly read the details of the MPPSC Recruitment 2018 and fill out the application form. Get to know the Associate Professor salary, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other unmissable details of the job. Make the most of this brilliant opportunity and get an eminent govt job in MP.
The job will be based in Madhya Pradesh and you can apply via online mode.
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 32 vacancies for Associate Professors in MPPSC Recruitment 2018.
Are there any reservations about the job?
What're the different vacancies for the Different subjects?
- Criminology - 01
- Economy - 04
- Pedagogy- 01
- EVS- 03
- Geog. - 01
- Law -01
- Library Science-01
- Military Science-01
- Pol. Science- 04
- Social Work-04
What are the Salary Details of the MPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 + GP- 9000
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- You need 55% Marks in the Master's Degree in the relevant subject.
- or a PhD Degree in the relevant subject.
What are the Age Requirements for the MPPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age : (on 31st March 2018)
- Min: Not mentioned
- Max: 65 years
What are the experiences required for the post?
- 8 years experience as a teacher as Assistant Professor or research with at least 5 publications as books/ research/ policy papers etc.
What is the Selection Procedure for the MPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on an interview.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
MPPSC Recruitment 2018
MTWU Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- General/Other State Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- Reserved category Candidates of MP: Rs. 600/-
- Registration charge using Kiosk - Rs.150+GST
- Registration Fee for paying by yourself: Rs. 100 + GST
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking or MP Online Kiosk.
- Finally, submit the application form.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 21st May 2018 - 12 PM
- Application ends 16th June 2018 - Midnight.
Hence this was a detailed description of MPPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for Associate Professor jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest professor and Associate Professor and other vacancy or Govt jobs in India, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!
More Latest Jobs in MPPSC
| MPPSC||Veterinary Surgeon||Rs.15600-39100/-||05/09/2018|