MPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 19 Biochemist Jobs in Maharashtra
|| Rs. 34,800
Jobs for M.Sc
| CMET | Center for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment ||Project Staff||Rs.25000/-||20/01/2019|
| ESIC Recruitment ||Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Dietician, OT Assistant||Rs. 1,42,400||21/01/2019|
| Delhi High Court Recruitment ||Judicial Assistant||Level 5||23/01/2019|
| NIRT Recruitment ||data entry operator, Scientist, Project Technician||Rs.52,290||25/01/2019|
| NAFED Recruitment ||data entry operator, Consultant||Rs.1,00,000||27/01/2019|
| Haryana PSC Recruitment ||Engineer, Architect||Rs.53100||05/02/2019|
| NIWE Recruitment ||Engineer||Rs. 60,000||07/02/2019|
| IOCL Recruitment ||Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Research Officer||Rs. 60,000||10/02/2019|
Maharashtra Service Public Commission or MPSC is an organization that is responsible for recruiting young and brilliant minds around the country for various posts in the government sector. Are you someone who is on the lookout for a govt job in Maharashtra? If yes then make sure you do not miss out this MPSC Recruitment 2018. You'll not get these prestigious job opportunities again and again. So make the most of these jobs and apply before the last date.
The job will be based in Medical Education and Research Services, Maharashtra and you can apply via online mode.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 19 vacancies for various posts in the MPSC Recruitment 2018
What are the Salary Details of the MPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The salary will be between Rs. 9,300 to Rs.34,800 plus a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400.
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- You need to have a Master's Degree in BioChemistry from a reputed university/ institute to apply for this job post in the MPSC Recruitment 2018.
What are the Age Requirements for the MPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age (As on 1st August 2018)
- Minimum: Not Specified
- UR: 38 Years
- Reserved candidates: 43 Years
What are the experiences required for the post?
- You should have an experience of working in a laboratory for two years after you've completed the Master's Degree program.
What is the Selection Procedure for the MPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The selection for the MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Biochemist Recruitment is based on a written Examination and an Interview.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
MECL recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You need to visit the website or you can click the "Apply" tab below between 25th April 2018 to 15th May 2018.
- Log in to the website.
- Here you have got to register yourself.
- Once you have registered then you need to fill up your application form.
- Now upload all your relevant details and pay the application fee.
- Application fee:
- UR: Rs.524
- Reserved Category: Rs. 324
- You can pay online or Offline.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 25th April 2018
- Application ends: 15th May 2018
- Last date for offline fee submission: 16th May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of MPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for Biochemist jobs in Maharashtra. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Maharashtra Job vacancy or Govt jobs in Mumbai 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Assistant jobs, Medical jobs and all other Govt. jobs in Maharashtra. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in MPSC