MTWU Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 15 Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies
associate professor, Professor, Assistant Professor
Tamil Nadu, India
Jobs for associate professor, Professor, Assistant Professor
|AIIMS||Professor||Rs. 1,68,900- 2,20,400||06/03/2019|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC||Professor||Rs. 57,700 - 1,82,400||12/03/2019|
|CGPSC||associate professor, Professor||Rs.67000||16/03/2019|
Being a Professor and that to in a govt college us a matter of real pride. Who would not want a govt job of a professor? Well if you are someone who is keen to get a govt job in Tamil Nadu then you might not want to miss out the MTWU Recruitment 2018. The MTWU Recruitment 2018 has released vacancies only for women in posts like Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. If you are interested in the job then please read the article and get to know all the details of the job.
The job will be based in Tamil Nadu and you can apply via offline Mode.
MTWU Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 15 vacancies for different posts in the MTWU Recruitment 2018.
What are the Reservation details of the job?
What is the salary for the MTWU Recruitment 2018?
- Department of Biotechnology - 01 (GT)
- Department of Physics - 01(GT)
- Department of Mathematics - 01(GT)
- Department of Home Science - 01(GT)
- Department of English -01(GT)
- Department of Tamil Studies - 01(GT)
- Associate Professor:-
- Department of Chemistry - 01 (GT)
- Department of Tamil Studies - 01 (GT)
- Assistant Professor:-
- Department of Biotechnology- 01 (GT)
- Department of Chemistry - 01 (SC)
What are the Educational Credentials required for the job?
- Professor:- Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 with Rs. 10,000 AGP.
- Associate Professor:- Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 with Rs. 9,000 AGP.
- Assistant Professor:- Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 with Rs. 6,000 AGP.
What is the Age Limit for the Job?
What is the Experience Required for the Job?
- Knowledge of Tamil (Written & Spoken) is mandatory to apply for all the posts.
- Professor: - You should have a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject with 10 Publications as book or research papers.
- Associate Professor:- You need a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% Marks in the Master's Degree. Besides that, you must have at least 5 publications as book or research papers.
- Assistant Professor:- 55% Marks in the Master's Degree in the relevant subject from a reputed university/ Institute.
What is the Selection Procedure for the MTWU Recruitment 2018?
- Professor: 10 Years teaching experience in college or university.
- Associate Professor: 08 Years teaching experience in a college or university in the position of Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor: Not Specified.
- You will be shortlisted on the basis of your application form and finally, you'll be called for an interview.
Hey you guys, Check out the latest job notifications:
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- Firstly, download the Application form from the "Apply Now" tab below.
- Now fill in the application form with a calm mind.
- Now send the hard copy of the application form along with your documents, photographs and application fee via demand draft, Payable at Kodaikanal to the following address mentioned below.
"The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women?s University"
Let's recall some of the Important Dates. Shall We?
- General: Rs.550/-
- SC/SCA/ST: Rs. 350/-
- You've got to send this by post.
- Superscribe the application with the post you are applying for.
- The application begins: 22nd April 2018
- The last date to submit the application form is: 18th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the MTWU Recruitment 2018 for Professor and other job vacancies in the State of Tamil Nadu. If you are interested in learning more about the latest Professor, Assistant Professor and other vacancies in Tamil Nadu the like us on social media platforms and share this article with your friends, family, and colleagues. Also, subscribe to our email notification so that you do not miss out any updates on the government job. All the Best!