The Mumbai Port Trust is one of the oldest Port trusts in India, owned by the government. The Mumbai Port Trust has released 22 vacancies for Accounts Officer, Assistant Traffic Manager, Law Officer & Other jobs. This is a classic chance for job seekers to get a wonderful job in the Mumbai Port Trust. This job will be active for a limited period of time. So quickly click on apply for the latest Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018. To get the Mumbai Port Trust online application or the Mumbai Port Trust admit card details keep reading further. Also check out other Govt jobs in Maharashtra here.
The job will be based in Mumbai and you can apply via online mode.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 22 vacancies for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
What is the Reservation Details?
What are the Salary Details for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
- Class I: Rs. 20600-46500
- Class II: Rs. 16400-40500
What are the Education Details for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a degree in the relevant field.
What is the Age Limit for the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 1st June 2018):
What is the Experience Required for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Class I: 18 to 30 Years
- Class II: 23 to 30 Years
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What is the Selection Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on Interview.
You can't just miss:
BMC Recruitment 2018
Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2018 for 184 vacancies
What is the Application Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- ST/SC/Pwd/Mbpt: Rs. 100 + GST
- Others: Rs. 500 + GST
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The Mumbai Port Trust admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 9th June 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 7th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 for Accounts officer & Other Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or Maharashtra government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or Maharashtra state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!