NABARD Recruitment 2018 - Assistant Manager Vacancies in Grade A
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development - NABARD Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for filling 07 Assistant Manager Vacancies in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service). Educational Qualification, category Wise NABARD Grade A Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other important details of this NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment have been explained below. Are you in search of Bank Jobs 2018? if Yes, Read this notification, Ensure your eligibility and apply for this NABARD Vacancy before 12th September 2018
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2018: No.2/Grade A/2018-19
Name of the post - Assistant Manager
No of vacancy - 07
- SC - 01
- OBC - 03
- UR/General - 03
Level - Grade A
Section - Protocol & Security Service
Job Location - All India
Method of application - Online
NABARD Vacancy notification - No.2/Grade A/2018-19
What are the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Salary Details?
The pay scale will be Rs.28150-55600/-
What is the Eligibility conditions for this NABARD Grade A Recruitment?
- You must be an Officer with a minimum of five years' of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force holding a valid Ex-Serviceman Identity Card
What is the Age Limit for this NABARD Grade A Vacancy?
Must be between 25 to 40 Years as on 01-08-2018 (Born between 02-08-1978 and 01-08-1993)
What are the Job Requirements of NABARD Assistant Manager?
- Watch and Ward arrangements as to internal security, passages, entry and exit points, surveillance
through CCTV, monitoring, recording etc. in the Bank's Office Buildings
- Protocol duties
- Maintenance/Security of Bank's properties
- Control over the staff deployed for the purpose Etc
How will be the NABARD Grade A Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the Basis of Interview only. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of experience.
What is the application fee for this NABARD Asst Manager Recruitment 2018?
- SC/ST Candidates - Rs.100/- for intimation charges only
- All other categories - Rs.170/- (Application fee of Rs.650/- and Intimation Charges of Rs.100/-)
Application fee for this NABARD Recruitment can be paid using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards
or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets
How to apply for this NABARD Recruitment 2018?
- Access the official website https://www.nabard.org/
- Click on "Career Notices"
- Read the Important message and click on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE"
- A new NABARD Careers page will be opened with all the latest Job notifications
- You can click online application link provided for the advertisement "Recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade 'A' (P & SS) - 2018"
- Read the step by step Guidelines given in the official notification before applying for this NABARD Recruitment 2018
- Ensure the Correctness of details filled before submitting the NABARD Online application form
What are the Important dates to remember in this NABARD Grade A Recruitment?
- Starting of online application - 27-08-2018
- Last date to submit NABARD Online Application form - 12-09-2018
- Date of Interview (Provisional) - September 2018
We have sorted out the most important details of this NABARD Recruitment 2018 to bring it to you as a short notification. Apply as early as possible for this NABARD Grade A jobs to avoid last minute rush. Stay Updated with all the Latest Bank Jobs 2018 by joining us in any of the social media platforms given below or by subscribing to our e-mail notification. Your suggestions and Queries are highly valuable to improve our service, Kindly type it in the comment box below. All the Best...