Latest Bank Vacancy notification has been issued for the post of Management Trainees in Nainital Bank. Educational Qualification, Category wise Nainital Bank Management Trainee vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this Nainital Bank Careers notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Bank jobs 2017
and those who are interested in applying for this Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 have to apply online
Nainital Bank Careers notification has been issued for filling the post of Management Trainees. Nainital Bank is an old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank, operating in States of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. Candidates between 21 to 27 years of age and those who have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation can apply for this Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017. Those who are willing to apply for this Management trainee vacancy in Bank have to apply online before 12th September 2017
Details of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post: Management Trainees
No of Vacancy: Not Specified
Salary: Rs 25000/-
- Those who are willing to apply for this Nainital Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2017 must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university. Candidates must be expert in Computer knowledge and must have knowledge of Hindi & English languages
Location: Anywhere in India
Method of application: Online
Age Limit: As on 31-07-2017
21 to 27 years of age (Born between 01-08-1990 and 31-07-1996)
5 years of age relaxation will be allowed for SC/ST Candidates
How will be the Nainital Bank Management Trainee Selection Procedure?
Selection for this Post will be made on the basis of written examination and Interview. Those who pass the written exam only will be called for Interview. Subject to their being medically fit for assignment
Pattern of Nainital Bank Management Trainee exam
The exam will be conducted for 200 marks with total duration of 110 minutes, the papers included in this exam are,
1. Test of English - 50 Marks with 30 minutes duration
2. Test of Reasoning - 50 Marks with 30 minutes duration
3. Test of General & Financial Awareness - 50 Marks with 20 minutes duration
4. Test of Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks with 30 minutes duration
How to apply?
Those who are willing to apply for this Nainital Bank recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
• Access website
• Click on the option "Recruitment/ Results"
• Read the official notification and apply online for the advertisement "Recruitment Exercise for Management Trainees- 2017-18"
All Candidates - Rs.1003/- (Fees - Rs.850/- and GST 18% Rs.153/-)
Application fees for this Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 should be paid online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc
Starting of online application - 23-08-2017
Last date to submit online application form - 12-09-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Bank jobs 2017. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below