Specialist officers Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Grade-2

Notification has been issued for Nainital Bank recruitment 2016 of specialist officers-grade 2. Candidates looking for Upcoming bank jobs after completing graduation can apply for this vacancy in bank. Details of Nainital Bank Specialist officer Recruitment is mentioned below. Candidates are advised to read this Nainital bank notification carefully before applying.

Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016:

Bank vacancies available in this recruitment are Law Officer, Credit Officer, Risk Management Officer and Personnel Officer. Total 14 Vacancies are available in this Nainital Bank Specialist officer Recruitment 2016. Salary offered for all these posts are 31705-45950 and a special allowance of 7.75% of Basic pay and DA. Candidates interested in this vacancy in banks can apply by filling the application form in the attached format.
Nainital Bank Specialist officer Recruitment, Upcoming Bank Jobs, Upcoming Bank Exams
About Nainital Bank: The Nainital Bank Limited was started in the year 1922. The main objective of starting this bank was to cater banking needs of the people of the region. At present Nainital bank has 126 branches in five states, The Total business of the bank as on 31-03-2016 was 8050 crores. At present The Nainital Bank is manged by Bank of Baroda with 98.57% share and remaining 1.43% shares are issued to the public. Also Read Nainital Bank recruitment 2016-specialist officer grade-I

Details of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016:

Post Name and no of vacancies: Law officer - 02 Credit Officer - 10 Risk Management Officer - 01 Personnel Officer - 01 Total Vacancy in Bank: 14 Salary: 31705-45950/- plus special allowance of 7.75% Last Date: 31-10-2016 Age Limit (As on 30-09-2016) - Below 35 Years

Experience/Education requirements for Nainital Bank Specialist officer Recruitment:

Law Officer - Passed 3/5 years professional Degree in Law with 55% marks from a recognized university and minimum one year experience in the Law Department of Bank or Financial institutions. Credit Officers - Graduate or Post Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidates should be full time MBA-Finance/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration-Finance with 60% marks or CA from ICAI. Should have minimum 2 years experience in the field of credit in Scheduled Commercial banks or financial institutions. Risk Management Officer - Graduate/Post Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidates should have full time MBA or Post Graduate diploma in Business Management with specialization in Risk Management or Finance with 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having one year experience in related field. Personnel Officer - Graduation/Post Graduation with 60% marks plus candidates should have the professional qualification of full time MBA/Post graduation Diploma in Business Management with 60% marks with specialization in HRM. Candidates should have minimum two years experience in Banking/Financial institution in handling HR/IR/Vigilance/staff administration cases.
Last Date to Apply for this Bank Recruitment:
The Application form along with the Documents should reach office by 31-10-2016
Nainital Bank Selection procedure:
Selection will be based on the interview. Candidates shortlisted from the total application received will be called for interview.
How to Apply for this Bank Vacancy:
Candidates have to apply for this Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 by filling the attached Nainital Bank Application form and send it to the Nainital Bank office along with Self Attested copies of Age Proof, qualification, experience certificates, and Demand Draft. The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of _________________ grade or scale-II" Application fees: Rs 1000/- should be paid by Demand Draft in favour of "The Nainital bank Limited" payable at Nainital.
Address for sending Application for Nainital bank specialist officer Recruitment 2016:
The Vice President, HRM, The Nainital Bank Limited Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital ,Nainital-263 001 (Uttarakhand Note: Application should be sent by Courier/Post only. Important Links: Read the official Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 notification Also Read Latest Bank Jobs You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 and regular updating of all the Latest Railway Jobs, upcoming government jobs, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below
4.9 ratings
Jobs Ali
Rated 4.9 /5 based on 40 reviews