Nainital bank Recruitment 2016 notification has been issued for specialist officer recruitment. Candidates who have completed graduation can apply for this Nainital Bank Career. Candidates interested in this Nainital Bank Specialist officer Recruitment can apply. Procedure for applying for this latest bank jobs and selection procedure is mentioned below. Candidates are advised to read this bank jobs notification carefully before applying.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016:
As per the Nainital Bank Upcoming bank jobs notification, vacancies are available for streams like Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, Personnel Officer, Risk Management Officer, Information Technology Officer and Credit Officer. Total 29 Bank vacancy is available in this recruitment. Candidates have to apply in offline mode only. Only application is not available for this recruitment. Interested candidates have to apply before 31st October 2016.
About Nainital Bank:
The Nainital Bank was started in the year 1922by Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few famous personalities of Nainital. In the year 1973 as per the direction of Reserve bank of India, Bank of Baroda Started to Manage the affairs of Nainital Bank. At Present Bank of Baroda is having 98.57% of share of Nainital bank and remaining 1.43% shares are held by Public. Now the bank is having 126 branches operating in five states i.e. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Details of Nainital bank Recruitment 2016:
Name of the post and no of vacancies:
1) Rajbhasha Adhikari - 01
2) Law Officer - 03
3) Personnel Officer - 01
4) Risk Management Officer - 03
5) Information Technology officer - 10
6) Credit Officer - 11
Total Vacancies: 19
Salary: 23700-42020/- + special allowance of 7.75% of Basic pay
Last Date: 31-10-2016
Age Limit: As on 30-09-2016
Within 21-30 Years
Experience/Education qualification for this Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016:
Rajbhasha Adhikari - Bachelors degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject with 60% marks from a recognized university. Or Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at graduation level with 555 marks from a recognized university. Candidates having experience of translation from English to Hindi/Hindi to English will be given preference.
Law Officers - Pass in 3/5 years professional degree in law with 55% marks from a recognized university. Candidates handling legal matters at corporate offices of Banks/Financial Institutions will be given preference.
Personnel Officer - Candidates having 60% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation along with full time MBA or Post graduate diploma in Business Management with 60% Marks with specialization in HR. Candidates having degree in Law and 1-2 years experience will be give preference.
Risk Management Officers - Candidates who have completed graduation/post graduation with 60% marks and should have full time MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Risk Management/Finance with 60% marks. Preference will be given to Candidates having experience in the field of Risk Management/Treasury Operations.
Information Technology Officers - B.E/B.Tech (computer science/IT) /Graduate/Post Graduate in computer Science/Information technology/B.C.A/M.C.A with 60% marks from a recognized university.
Credit Officers - Candidates should have 60% marks in Graduation/post graduation with full time MBA in Finance/Post graduation Diploma in Business Administration (finance) with 60% marks. OR AICTE /C.A from ICAI.
Selection Procedure for this vacancy in bank:
Selection will be based on interview only. Based on the applications received, The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application fees for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016:
Candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/- in Demand Draft in favour of 'The Nainital bank Limited' payable at Nainital.
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016:
Candidates have to fill the application form as prescribed format along with all the Education certificates, Age Proof, and Experience certificates and Demand Draft of Application Fees and send it to the below mentioned address.
Address for Sending Nainital Bank Application from:
The Vice President, HRM,
The Nainital Bank Limited,
Head Office, Seven Oaks Building,
Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand).
Important links of Nainital Bank Career:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 and regular updating of all the Latest Railway Jobs, upcoming government jobs, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below