NCRTC Recruitment 2020 - HR Executive Posts
Last Updated: 11-May, 2020
NCRTC Recruitment 2020
National Capital Region Transport Corporation - NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for filling Experience HR Executive Jobs in the posts of Assistant Manager (HR), Sr. Executive (HR) and Executive (HR). Eligibility conditions, Category-wise NCRTC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this NCRTC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this NCRTC HR Executive Jobs 2020 in the prescribed application format which should be submitted before 26 May 2020.
Assistant Manager (HR) / Sr. Executive (HR) / Executive (HR)
- Assistant Manager & Sr. Executive:- Graduate and MBA(HR)/ MHRM/ MA (PM&IR) or equivalent PG Degree/ Diploma in HR
- Executive: Must be a graduate
- Assistant Manager: Upto 40 Years of age
- Sr. Executive & Executive: Upto 35 Years of age
- Total - 03 (UR-02, OBC-01)
- Assistant Manager: ₹ 50,000-1,60,000/-
- Sr. Executive: ₹ 40,000-1,40,000/-
- Executive: ₹ 30,000-1,20,000/-
Selection for these NCRTC Jobs 2020 will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed on their email address and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.
How To Pay Application Fee
There's no application fee for this NCRTC Recruitment 2020
How To Apply
- Download application form (Attached with NCRTC Jobs notification)
- Send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents to the address specified below
Address to send NCRTC HR Executive application form
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
Application for this NCRTC Recruitment 2020 can be sent by post / by hand and the envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________________"
Do you wish to get updates of NCRTC Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs for Graduates.