NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 508 Staff Nurse & other vacancies in Assam
B.Sc Nursing, M.B.B.S, Graduation / UG, MBA, GNM, BCA, Diploma, B.Sc, B.COM
Jobs for B.Sc Nursing, M.B.B.S, Graduation / UG, MBA, GNM, BCA, Diploma, B.Sc, B.COM
| AIIMS Recruitment ||Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant Engineer, Registrar, Nursing Officer, Cashier, Dietician||Rs. 39,100||19/11/2018|
| SSC Recruitment ||Translator||Rs.47600-151100/-||19/11/2018|
| RIMS Recruitment ||Staff Nurse||Rs.30000/-||20/11/2018|
| UPUMS Recruitment ||Staff Nurse||Rs.44900-142400/-||20/11/2018|
| GAIL Recruitment ||Foreman, Accounts Assistant||Rs.16300-38500/-||21/11/2018|
| Bihar State Co-Operative Bank Recruitment ||Assistant Manager||Rs.23700-42020/-||22/11/2018|
| Bihar State Co-Operative Bank Recruitment ||Assistant||Rs.11765-42020/-||22/11/2018|
| Indian Army Recruitment ||Soldier Jobs||Rs.30,000||24/11/2018|
| NRHM Recruitment ||Staff Nurse||Rs.14362/-||24/11/2018|
| CGPSC Recruitment ||Assistant Director||Rs.39100||24/11/2018|
| Govt of West Bengal Recruitment ||Clerk||Rs.11000/-||25/11/2018|
| hp high court Recruitment ||Jr. Technician||Rs.5910-20200/-||26/11/2018|
| WBSEDCL Recruitment ||Assistant Manager, Junior Executive||Rs.15600-39100/-||26/11/2018|
| BPCL Recruitment ||Trainees, Workman||Rs.13500-31000/-||26/11/2018|
| National Insurance Recruitment ||Accountant||Rs.30000/-||27/11/2018|
| Assam Govt Recruitment ||Consultant, Peon, Accounts Assistant||Rs.40000/-||27/11/2018|
| UPPSC Recruitment ||Assistant Registrar||Rs.9300-34800/-||30/11/2018|
| UIDAI Recruitment ||Accounts Officer, Section Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||30/11/2018|
| E Court Recruitment ||Watchman, Driver, Sweeper, Office Assistant||Rs.20600-65500/-||30/11/2018|
| UPSSSC Recruitment ||Junior Engineer||Rs.9300-34800/-||30/11/2018|
| CG High Court Recruitment ||Translator, data entry operator, Assistant Registrar, Assistant, Software Engineer, Assistant Librarian||Level-12||02/12/2018|
| TNPSC Recruitment ||Executive Officer||Rs.20600-65500/-||03/12/2018|
| NIB Recruitment ||Laboratory Technician||Rs. 1,12,400||03/12/2018|
| AAI Recruitment ||Junior Assistant||Rs.12500-28500/-||05/12/2018|
| AP Police Recruitment ||Sub Inspector, Jail Warden, Fire Officer||As per Rules||07/12/2018|
| DRDO Recruitment ||Apprentice||Rs.4984/-||08/12/2018|
| NCL Recruitment ||technician, Staff Nurse||Rs.31852/-||12/12/2018|
| ESIC Recruitment ||Junior Engineer||Rs.35400/-||15/12/2018|
| CISF Recruitment ||Assistant Sub Inspector||As per rules||15/12/2018|
| OPSC Recruitment ||Assistant Town Planner||Rs.15600-39100/-||19/12/2018|
| BPSC Recruitment ||Planning Officer, Revenue Officer, Commercial Tax Officer, Junior Registrar||Rs. 34800||22/12/2018|
| Allahabad High Court Recruitment ||Stenographer, Driver, Junior Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-||26/12/2018|
| BPSC Recruitment ||Accounts Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||05/01/2019|
Jobs for Staff Nurse
|NCL||technician, Staff Nurse||Rs.31852/-||12/12/2018|
Assam jobs are one of the best jobs in the Country. From a good pay scale to a great reputation, these jobs are highly sought after.There are plenty of govt jobs in Assam. If you're interested in Healthcare jobs or Staff Nurse jobs or Assam govt jobs then there is a brilliant opportunity for you! The NHM or National Health Mission, of Assam, has released a vacancy for Staff Nurse jobs in its Assam Branch as per the NHM Assam Recruitment 2018, notification. NHM is a prestigious and Premier healthcare organization in India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. If you're interested in this job then please read the full details below and apply before 15th May 2018.
The job will be based on Contract Basis at NHM, Assam; Gauhati and you have to apply via online mode.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 508 vacancies in NHM, Assam Recruitment 2018
What Are the Reservations?
Let's know the Different vacancies for different posts:
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): 01
- Addl. Consultant (MH): 02
- PA to Mission Director: 01
- District Media Expert: 02
- District Community Mobilizer: 01
- Assistant District Data Manager:09
- Block Programme Manager: 11
- Block Accounts Manager: 03
- Clinical Instructor: 11
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech-Language Pathologist): 06
- Audiometric Assistant: 13
- Staff Nurse: 446
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation): 02
Don't you want to know the Salary details for NHM ASSAM Recruitment 2018?
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): Negotiable
- Addl. Consultant (MH): Rs.38,000
- PA to Mission Director: Rs. 24,000
- District Media Expert: Rs. 24,000
- District Community Mobilizer: Rs. 22,000
- Assistant District Data Manager: Rs. 19,000
- Block Programme Manager: Rs. 22,000
- Block Accounts Manager: Rs. 16,500
- Clinical Instructor: Rs. 20,000
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech-Language Pathologist): Rs. 30,000
- Audiometric Assistant: Rs.15,000
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 16,000
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation): Rs. 21,000
What is the Education Qualifications & Experience Required for NHM ASSAM Recruitment 2018?
- Superintending Engineer (Civil):- You should have a Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Civil works with minimum 10 years of work experience. If you have work experience in construction of Health facilities then you will be given the preference.
- Addl. Consultant (MH):- You should have an MBBS degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology from any recognized Medical College besides that, you must be registered with Assam Medical Council and have MS Office Knowledge.
- PA to Mission Director: You must be a graduate in any subject or you need to have a Diploma in Stenography (English) from any recognized institution. Apart from that, you must have a Short Hand Speed of 80 WPM and Typing Speed of 40 WPM You must have at least 5 years working experience as Stenographer.
- District Media Expert: You should have a Masters Degree in Mass Comm. from a recognized institution/ University. Besides that, you need at least 4 years experience. Having experience in the health sector will be a benefit.
- District Community Mobilizer: You need to have a post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Social Science/ Rural Development with minimum 3 years experience in Community Work or similar. You must also have eloquent communication skills and you should have basic knowledge of computer
- Asst. Dist. Data Manager: You should have a BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ BA(IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC 'A' level or similar. You must have at least 3 years experience in the specific field.
- Block Programme Manager: You should have an MBA/ PGDM degree from any recognized institution or university along with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- Block Accounts Manager: You must have a B.Com degree with at least 3 years experience after qualification. You should also have computer proficiency (MS Office & Tally).
- Clinical Instructor: You should have a B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree and you should also be registered with "Assam Nurses' Midwives' and Health Visitors' Council".If you have any teaching experience then you'll get the preference.
- Audiologist: You must have a bachelor's degree in Audiology & Speech-language Pathology or B.Sc in speech and hearing from RCI recognized institute.
- Audiometric Assistant: You must have a year of diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from any RCI recognized institute.
- Staff Nurse: You should have a B.Sc Nursing or GNM degree from an institution that is recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with "Assam Nurses' Midwives' and Health Visitors' Council".
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) - You should have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from any recognized Institution with at least 60% Marks. Besides that, you must have at least 2 years of experience in installation and maintenance of medical equipment.
What is the age requirement for the job?
Age: (1st April 2018)
- Superintending Engineer (Civil), Addl. Consultant (MH) - Max - 62 Years
- All other posts: 43 Years
What is the Selection Procedure for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2018?
- The Selection for the job will be based on an interview.
You just can't miss:
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2018
WBHRB recruitment 2018
How to download the Admit Card?
Since there will be an interview so there is no need for an admit card for the job.
How to Apply for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2018?
- The application procedure is simple, just click Apply now beneath this article.
- You'll be straightway redirected to the Application page.
- Or you can visit http://www.nrhmassam.in
- Click on "Current Openings" and choose the post you're interested to apply.
- First register yourself, "Click Here for New Registration".
- After that log in with the registration number and password
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your photo and Signature.
- Take a print out of the form.
What are the essential dates of the NHM Assam Recruitment 2018?
- Starting Application: 26th April 2018
- Application Ends: 15th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 for Staff Nurse and many other vacancies in Assam. if you are interested in more such NHM jobs or Nurse jobs or Engineering jobs in Assam then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.
More Latest Jobs in NRHM
| NRHM||Staff Nurse||Rs.14362/-||24/11/2018|