NIIST Recruitment 2020 - Various Technician Jobs
Last Updated: 28-Apr, 2020
NIIST Recruitment 2020
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology - NIIST Trivandrum Recruitment 2020 for filling Various Technician Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise NIIST Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this NIIST Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply online for this NIIST Trivandrum Jobs 2020 through online mode before 6 May 2020 and send the hard copy of application before 15 May 2020.
- SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in welding / Tool and Die making / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant or national/state trade certificate in welding / Tool and Die making / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in welding / Tool and Die making / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant .
- Upto 28 years of age as on 05-06-2020
- Total - 04 (UR:01, EWS:01, OBC:01, UR-PwD-OH:01)
- ₹ 19,900-63,200/- (₹ 27,520/-)
Selection for this NIIST Trivandrum Technician Jobs will be made on the basis of Written exam.
Women/SC/ST/PwD/CSIR employees - No fee
All other candidates - ₹ 100/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this NIIST Trivandrum Recruitment 2020 can be paid through Net-Banking to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of on-line application:
- Name of Account Holder : Director, NIIST (CSIR), Trivandrum
- Account Number : 67047723825
- Bank Name : State Bank of India
- IFSC Code : SBIN0070030
- MICR No. : 695002943
How To Apply
- Access NIIST Official website: www.niist.res.in
- Click "Careers" and then click "permanent positions", all the latest NIIST Trivandrum jobs will be open
- Click "Recruitment to the post of Technician (1)" option
- Read the instructions and then click "Click here to apply online" option
- Register yourself and apply online for this NIIST Trivandrum Technician Jobs 2020
- After submission of online application, hard copy should be sent to the address specified below
Address to send hard copy of application
The Controller of Administration,
CSIR NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O,
Hard copy of application should be sent along with self attested copies of all the relevant certifcates and proof of application fee remittance should be sent in an envelope superscribed “ Application for the post of …………………….….(Post Code………) by post"
Do you wish to get updates of NIIST Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government jobs in Kerala for ITI Pass.