NIPGR Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 02 Research Associate and Technical Assistant Posts under Dr Gitanjali Yadav in NIPGR, New Delhi
|| Rs. 40,000
Are you a research scientist who is looking for jobs in life science field? Give your career the best possible transformation with a job at National Institute of Plant Genome Research. As per NIPGR Recruitment 2018, there are 02 vacancies released for Research Associate and Technical Assistant Posts under Dr Gitanjali Yadav. The job is purely on the temporary basis of a year and has a good pay scale. If you have a PhD degree in Biology or related subjects and you are thinking of advancing your career with a research job then this is a sparkling opportunity for a govt job in Delhi. Read the full notification for details. Click on the Source file below the article for more important information.
The job will be based in NIPGR, New Delhi and the mode of application is online.
NIPGR Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 11 Research Associate & Technical Assistant vacancies in NIPGR.
What are the Different Vacancies and reservations for Different Posts?
Don't you want to know the Salary details for NIPGR Recruitment 2018?
- Research Associate - 01
- Technical Assistant - 01
What is the Education Qualifications?
- Research Associate - The stipend will be Rs. 40,000 Per Month + HRA
- Technical Assistant - The Stipend will be Rs. 15,000 Per Month
What is the age requirement for the job?
Age(As on 1st April 2018)
What is the experience required for this job?
- Research Associate - You should have a PhD degree in relevant field with research experience.
- Technical Assistant - You should be a graduate in any discipline of Science.
What is the Selection Procedure?
- Research Associate (RA-III)- You'll get the preference if you have both dry and wet lab experience in epigenetic studies, phytochemistry and invasive species biology.
- Technical Assistant - You'll get the preference if you have experience in MS Office, HTML based web design, and IP based system administration.
How to download the admit card?
- Selection shall be on the basis of your previous qualifications and experiences.
There is no admit card required for this job.
You just can't miss:
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2018
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the NIPGR Recruitment 2018?
What are the essential dates of the NIPGR Recruitment 2018?
- You need to simply send the hard copy of your application in the prescribed format along with a cover letter clearly mentioning your interest in the relevant field along with the attested copies and proofs of your research and teaching experience.
- Superscribe "Application for the Post of ___________ in the "DBT-Cambridge Lectureship" at NIPGR.
- You are advised to send the application form through email to the following address email@example.com
- You can download the format from the "Apply" button below.
- Application Starts: 1st May 2018
- Application Ends: 15th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the NIPGR Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate & Technical Assistant posts vacancies. If you are interested in more such NIPGR jobs or Indian government Bank jobs other Govt jobs in India then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.