NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018: Apply for JRF Job at Surathkal NIT
Are you in search of Research jobs? Have you been searching all over for a good JRF Job? Put a period to your searchers. The prestigious NIT Karnataka has released vacancy for JRF Job. The details of the job have been mentioned here. You can check the details here and apply directly.
The job will be based in NIT Karnataka for 3 years which can be increased if needed and you can apply online.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There is 01 vacancy for JRF jobs in NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018.
What is the vacancy Details?
- Junior Research Fellow Job - 01 post
What is the name of the Project?
- Automatic Multilingual Speaker Profiling and Forensics
What are the Salary Details for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018?
- The Salary for this JRF Job in NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018 is Rs. 25,000 per month.
What are the Education Details for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Computer Science
Engineering with at least 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA)
- and M.Tech/M.E in SignalProcessing / Communication Engineering / Software Systems/Software Engineering /Artificial Intelligence with at least of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA).
- If you have a good GATE score it will be an added advantage, however, its not mandatory.
How much is Age Limit for the NIT Karnataka Careers?
What is the Experience Required for the NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018?
How will the candidates be selected for the NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on Interview.
You can't just miss:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018-SRF, JRF & Sr. Technical Asst. vacancies
IBSD Recruitment notification 2018 – Apply for 19 RA, JRF & other vacancy
How to download the Admit Card for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018?
The NIT Karnataka admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
How to Apply for the NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for the job, assimilate documents mentioned below and send via email to the given address.
- Cover letter,
- Bio-data with a passport-sized photograph,
- Scanned copies of all your educational certificates and mark sheets, from class X onwards
- GATE qualified certificate (Optional) and
- Scanned copies of proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications, if any you have.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Important Dates for NIT Karnataka Recruitment?
- Application Begins: 16th July 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 18th August 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2018 for NIT Karnataka careers in 2018. If you are interested in more such NIT jobs or other central government or state govt jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or NIT Karnataka careers and NIT JRF salary details. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!