NLC Recruitment 2018 - 07 Trade Apprenticeship training-Rajasthan
Horticulture, Welder, Fitter, Electrician
Thinking about a govt job with an ITI Trade in Rajasthan? Are you in search of govt ITI jobs or govt Trade Apprenticeship training? Give your career a new dimension with a job at NLC India Ltd. NLC India Ltd. is a Navratna PSU under the Ministry of Coal, Government of India. According to NLC Recruitment 2018 for trade Apprenticeship Trainee there are 07 vacancies in different fields. This is a stipend based job for 1 year. Read quick details of the job below.
The job will be based in NLC Rajasthan for 1-year trade apprenticeship training at Barsingsar Project, Rajasthan and you can apply via online mode.
NLC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 07 vacancies for various posts in the NLC Recruitment 2018.
Are there any reservations about the job?
- You need to be from Rajasthan to apply for the job.
What're the different vacancies for Different posts?
- Electrician - 02
- Fitter- 02
- Welder- 01
- Horticulture- 02
What are the Salary Details of the NLC Recruitment 2018?
- Electrician, Fitter - Rs.5218.2
- Welder, Horticulture - Rs. 4638.4
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- For all: Must have NTC in concerned trade.
What are the Age Requirements for the NLC Recruitment 2018?
Age : (on 31st March 2018)
- Min: 14 Years
- Max: No Limit
What are the experiences required for the post?
- Not more than 1 Year exp. in any job.
What is the Selection Procedure for the NLC Recruitment 2018?
- TBA, Stay in touch with the official website.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
RPSC Recruitment 2018
RSMSSB recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria then submit the application form offline.
- First of all, simply click on the Apply link below (Direct Link) or visit the NLC India Ltd. Website.
- First, register yourself.
- Then take a printout of the registration form and send it to the address given below along with your documents:
The Deputy Chief Manager (HR),
Barsingsar Project, NLC India Limited,
Administrative Office Building,
Brasingsar- 334402, Bikaner District, Rajasthan
- Make sure you send the registration form and documents before 17th May 2018, 5 pm.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 2nd May 2018
- Application ends 11th May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of NLC Recruitment 2018
notification Fitter, Welder and other jobsali.in. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest welder, Fitter and other vacancy or Govt jobs in India, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the latest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!