North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for Group C & Group D jobs
Are you looking for North Eastern railway careers? Are you looking for Railway Recruitment Board vacancies? Have you checked out the current railway vacancy? Are you interested in Railway job Group D? Are you interested in Railway job in Gorakhpur city or UP Govt jobs? The North Eastern Railway jobs are one of the most prestigious and lucrative jobs in the country. If you're looking for Railway Recruitment board vacancies, then apply for the North Eastern railway vacancy 2018. The North Eastern Railway recruitment 2018 has released vacancies for Group C & Group D jobs in the Scouts & Guides Quota in the railways. To read more about the other details of salary, qualifications and age limit, Railway Group D syllabus read the entire article. The last date to apply is 31st May 2018.
The job will be based in Gorakhpur and you can send your application via online mode.
North Eastern railway recruitment 2018 total vacancies:
There are 11 total vacancies for group C and Group D jobs
What is the different vacancy in the different unit?
What are the Salary details?
- North Eastern Railway: 02 [Group C]
- DLW Varanasi: 01 Group C, 02 Group D
- Izzat Nagar, Division, NER: 02 Group D
- Lucknow, Division, NER: 02 Group D
- Varanasi, Division, NER: 02
What is the education Qualifications for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018?
- Group C: The salary will be as per pay matrix level II including a grade pay of Rs. 1900
- Group D: The salary will be as per pay matrix level I including a grade pay of Rs. 1800
- You must have passed the 10 or Matriculation with ITI in relevant Trade (SCVT/ NCVT) for Group C
What is the Age Limit for the Post?
Age Limit: (As on 1st July 2018)
What is the Selection Procedure for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018?
- Maximum: 18 years
- Maximum: 33 years
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules
- The selection will be based on written examination.
You just can't miss:
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, you will have to visit the website. indianrailway.gov.in
- Once you visit the website, click on " Notifications"
- Click on "Apply Online"
- Here you have to Register yourself.
- The login with your Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up the application form and Upload the photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee:
- General: Rs.500/-( Rs.400 will be refunded if you appear in the written exam)
- Reserved candidates: Rs.250/- (Rs.250 will be refunded if you appear in the written exam)
How to download the Admit Card?
To download the admit card you have to keep a check on the official website. The day admit card releases you can download it form jobsali. You just need to click the link below and you'll be able to download your official admit card for the exam.
What are the Important Dates?
- The application begins on 21st April 2018
- Application Ends on 31st May 2018
Hence this was a detailed information of North Eastern Railway recruitment 2018 for Group C & Group D jobs. So if you are interested in more such Group C & Group D jobs, 10th pass jobs then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the latest employment news. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast with the latest govt. jobs in North Eastern Railways, North Eastern Railway recruitment 2018 jobs, and other employment news. All the Best!