NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainee Jobs
Are you looking for Govt. jobs in Maharashtra? Are you looking for govt jobs in Mumbai? Would you want to work for NPCIL? NPCIL is one of the most renowned and popular government organizations in the country. It is one of the supreme Institute of Nuclear power in India. NPCIL Recruitment 2018 has released its notification of recruitment of Executive Trainee. There are total 200 vacancies released. If you are Interested you might want to check it out and apply before 18th April 2018.
The is based in Mumbai and you can submit the Application form online.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 vacancy Details:
There are total 200 vacancies for various posts under Executive trainee jobs in NPCIL
Different vacancies for Different Posts:
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 85 [UR-35, OBC-23, SC-16, ST-11]
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): 15 [UR-06, OBC-04, SC-03, ST-02]
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): 50 [UR-20, OBC-14, SC-10, ST-06]
- Executive Trainee (Electronics & Comm.): 15 [UR-06, OBC-04, SC-03, ST-02]
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): 08 [UR-03, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-01]
- Executive Trainee (Civil): 27 [ UR-11, OBC-08, SC-05, ST-03]
Your monthy stipend will be Rs. 35,000.
Once you finish the training and get selected as Scientist Officer "C" your salary shall be as per Level 10 i.e. Rs. 56,000 plus other allowances.
- You must have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering in the relevant subject with 60% Marks.
- Besides that, you must have 5 years integrated M.Tech. degree with 60% Marks in the relevant subject.
- Finally, you must have a valid GATE score card of 2017 or 2018.
Age: (As on 18th April 2018)
- Your maximum age must be 26 Years
- Relaxations of Maximum Age for reserved classes are as following:
- SC, ST - 05 Years
- OBC - 03 Years
- PH - 10 Years
There will be an interview to select a candidate for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
- You can apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 only via online mode.
- You have to click on "Apply online" by clicking on the link given below.
- You can apply online at the above link from 4th April 2018.
- First, you have to register. If you've already registered then you do not need to do that again.
- Now once you've registered you'll receive a login id and password on your phone or email.
- So make sure you have a valid email or phone number.
- After that, you can log in with your login id and Password.
- Once you login you can fill your application form.
- Enter your details carefully and upload your relevant documents.
- Make sure you follow the size and the format while uploading your scanned photograph and signatures.
- Take a printout of the completed application form and keep it safely for future reference.
- Keep visiting the website link given below for all other updates.
The application begins: 4th April 2018
Ends: 18th April 2018 (16: 30 Hours)
Hence this was a detailed information of NPCIL recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainee jobs. So if you are interested in more such Executive Trainee jobs or latest updates of B.Tech jobs then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the latest employment news. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast with the latest govt. jobs in Mumbai, NPCIL recruitment 2018, and other employment news in Maharashtra. All the Best!