National Health Mission Kerala Vacancies notification has been issued for filling various vacancies of Development Therapist, Special Educator, Public Relation officer cum Liaison officer / PRO, Lab technician and District ASHA Co-ordinator. Educational Qualification, Post wise NRHM Kerala Vacancies, Application method, Procedure of selection and all other details of this NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this jobs notification carefully before applying. Those who are interested in applying for this Govt Jobs in Kerala can attend the walk in interview at the venue and Date Specified below.
NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017 - Overview
National Health Mission - NRHM Kerala Vacancies notification has been issued for filling one post of Developmental Therapist, one post of Special Educator, 02 posts of Public Relations Officer cum Liaison officer, 01 post of Lab Technician and 01 post of District ASHA Co-ordinator. Candidates must be below 40 years of age to apply for any of these NHRM Vacancies in Kerala. Those who wish to apply can attend the NRHM Kerala Walk IN Interview on 14th of December at Calicut.
Details of NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post & No of Vacancy:
- Development Therapist - 01
- Special Educator- 01
- Public Relations Officer cum Liaison Officer / PRO - 02
- Lab Technician - 01
- District ASHA Coordinator - 01
Post 1 & 2: Rs.16180/-
Post 3: Rs.16170/- (OR) Rs.14620/-
Post 4: Rs.11620/-
Post 5: Rs.16000/-
Method of application: NRHM Walk in Interview
NRHM Kerala Vacancies notificationn no: DPMSU/KKD/56/2017
- Development Therapist: Must have completed graduation in any discipline and Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Child Development (PGDCCD) or Diploma in Clinical Child Development
- Special Educator: Must have completed graduation and B.Ed in Special Education
- Public Relation officer cum Liaison officer / PRO: Must have completed MHA/MBA/MSW/M.Sc in Hosptial Management
- Lab Technician: DMLT/BSC MLT from a recognised institute
- District ASHA Coordinator: Must have completed master degree in Social Science / Social Anthropology / Social Work / Sociology / MBA / Rocial Development. candidates should also have knowledge of MS office and Internet
Age Limit: As on 01-12-2017
Candidates must be below 40 years of age
How will be the NRHM Kerala Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Educational Qualification, No of years experience and performance in the written test and Interview.
How to apply?
Those who wish to apply for this NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2017 must attend the walk in interview along with resume with passport size photograph attached, originals and attested copies of all the certificates
Date & Venue of NRHM Kerala Walk In Interview
Time: 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Govt Nursing School,
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on NRHM Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Kerala. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below