NSIC Recruitment 2018 for General Manager( Business Development/ Marketing) jobs
General Manager (Business Development/Marketing)
PGDBA, MFT, MIB, PGDMM, MMM, MMS, PGDM, MBA
|| Rs. 58,000
Are you looking for General Manager jobs? Are you in search of General Manager vacancy? Are you looking for govt jobs in Delhi? Have you thought about NSIC careers? The National Small Industries Corporation Limited has invited application for the post of General Manager- Business Development/ Marketing jobs as per NSIC Recruitment 2018. There is 01 vacancy. Read on further below to know the full details of the selection procedure, application procedure and general manager salary below.
The job will be initially based in Guwahati, for 3 years and you can apply only via online mode.
NSIC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There is only 01 vacancy for General Manager- Business Development/ Marketing job in NSIC.
The salary will be in the pay scale of Rs.32,900 to Rs.58,000 per month.
Education Qualification for NSIC Recruitment 2018:
- You must have a graduation degree with an MBA with Marketing as specialisation.
- Or PGDBA/ MMS/ PGDMM/ PGDBM/ MMM/MIB/PGBM/MFT, which will be seen as equivalent to MBA from a recognized university.
- These are the specialisations which will be considered as similar to Marketing: Sales & Marketing, Retail Management, Sales Management, International Business, International Marketing, E-Commerce Marketing & Management, Digital Marketing, Event Management, Foreign Trade.
- Maximum: 50 years
- SC/ ST: 5 Years relaxed.
- OBC: 3 years relaxed
- Ex-Servicemen: As per govt rules.
- You must have 15 years of experience(10 years of experience after MBA or similar degree).
- You must be presently working for 2 years or have worked last 2 years with a salary of Rs. 29,100 to Rs. 54,500 or Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 with a grade pay of Rs. 7,600( If you're working in govt company).
- Or else, if you're working in the private sector, you must have a salary of Rs. 68,000 on monthly basis. Yearly CTC will not be considered here.
Selection Procedure for NSIC Careers:
- First of all, your applications will be thoroughly checked.
- This will be followed by an interview.
Hey guys. have you checked out the latest trending jobs?
Latest NSIC Recruitment 2018
BECIL Recruitment 2018
Indra Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Recruitment 2018
- You have got to apply online from the website http://www.nsic.co.in/Career/Careers.aspx
- Fill up the form as per your authentic documents.
- Once you fill the application form you'll get your application number.
- This will be sent to your email address and phone via SMS.
- After the generation of the application number take a printout of the application in A4 Size paper.
- Now in this paste your recent colour photograph and do your signature in the given space.
- Now, pay your fee through Demand Draft in Favour of the "National Small Industries Corporation Limited" of Rs.1000 payable at New Delhi.
- 50% concession for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Women.
- Send the application form with the DD to the following address:
General Manager- Human Resources,
The National Small Industries Corporation,
Okhla Industria Estate,
- The last date to Apply: 28th April 2018 (1800 Hours)
- The last date to send application form with documents and DD: 29th April 2018(1800 Hours)
For all other information please read the source file.
Hence this was a detailed description of NSIC Recruitment 2018 notification for General Manager jobs in Gauhati. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending MBA jobs or /PGDBA/ MMS jobs in Gauhati in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of, all India govt jobs, general manager vacancy, and all other jobs in Gauhati. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!