NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Trainee Engineering jobs
All over India
Jobs for Diploma
| Air India Recruitment ||Security Agent||Rs.18,360/-||25/03/2019|
| Air India Recruitment ||Apprentice||Rs.4984/-||25/03/2019|
| ONGC Recruitment ||Apprentice||As Per Rules||28/03/2019|
| E Court Recruitment ||Stenographer, Assistant jobs, Peon, LDC, Bailiff||Level 4||30/03/2019|
| E Court Recruitment ||Stenographer, Watchman, Driver, Supervisor, Peon, LDC, Bailiff||Level 4||30/03/2019|
| NTRO Recruitment ||Technical Assistant||Rs.1,12,400/-||04/04/2019|
| BHEL Recruitment ||Senior Resident||Rs. 65,000||05/04/2019|
| NITTTR Recruitment ||Accountant, Assistant, Officer||Rs.39100/-||15/04/2019|
| Indian Railway Recruitment ||Paramedical staff, Non technical jobs, Level 1 jobs||As per rules||20/04/2019|
Jobs in All over India
| FCI ||Typist, steno-typist, Engineer||11,100- 29,950||25/03/2019|
| MECON Limited ||manager, Engineer, Executive||Rs. 73,000||25/03/2019|
| National Housing Bank ||Assistant Manager||Rs.42020||28/03/2019|
| Air India Express Limited ||Officer||Rs. 1,25,000/-||28/03/2019|
| ONGC ||Apprentice||As Per Rules||28/03/2019|
| NTRO ||Technical Assistant||Rs. 1,12,400||04/04/2019|
| NTRO ||Technical Assistant||Rs.1,12,400/-||04/04/2019|
| Indian Navy ||Pilot, Observer||As per Rules||05/04/2019|
| SSC ||LDC||Rs.20,200/-||05/04/2019|
| Ministry of Defence ||Mazdoor, Fireman||Rs.21700||09/04/2019|
| Indian Railway ||Group D||Level 1||12/04/2019|
| Indian Railway ||Paramedical staff, Non technical jobs, Level 1 jobs||As per rules||20/04/2019|
Are you looking for Diploma trainee jobs? Are you looking for Diploma Trainee engineering jobs? The NTPC is the most notable and reputable Thermal Power Corporation in the country. If you are looking for NTPC Careers then you'll be pleased to learn that the NTPC has released notification for Diploma Trainee engineering jobs in NTPC branches across India. NTPC careers are the most sought after Engineering careers in the year 2018. If you are interested in NTPC career 2018 then you might not want to miss out this golden opportunity. NTPC Recruitment 2018 is for Diploma Trainee Engineering jobs in all branches of NTPC across the nation.
The job will be based in NTPC branches all over India and you can submit your application via online mode.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 362 vacancies in the NTPC Recruitment 2018.
What are the Name of the Project and State?
What are the Salary Details?
- NTPC ER 1-HQ, Patna
- Farakka/WB: Mech-04, Elect.-03, C&I-03
- Barh/Bihar: Mech-07, Elect.-04, C&I-04
- Kahalgaon/Bihar: Mech-04, Elect.-03, C&I-03
- North Karanpura/ Jharkhand: Mech-14, Elect.-10, C&I-06
- Pakri Barwadih/Jharkhand: Elect. -03, Mining-15
- NTPC NR-I HQ, Lucknow
- Singrouli/UP: Mech-07, Elect.-04, C&I-04
- Tandha/UP: Mech-09, Elect.-06, C&I-05
- Rihand/UP: Mech-04, Elect.-03, C&I-03
- Unchahar/UP: Mech-07, Elect.-04, C&I-04
- Vindhyachal/UP: Mech-09, Elect.-06, C&I-05
- NTPC SR HQ, Hyderabad
- Ramgundam/Telangana: Mech-07, Elect.-04, C&I-04
- Simhadri/Andhra Pradesh:Mech-04, Elect.-03, C&I-03
- NTPC WR-I HQ, Mumbai
- Maouda Super Thermal Power Project: Mech-14, Elect.-10, C&I-06
- Solapur Thermal Power Project/Maharashtra: Mech-09, Elect.-06, C&I-05
- NTPC WR-II HQ, Raipur
- Khargone/MP: Elect.-10, C&I-06, Mech.-14
- Gadarwara/MP: Elect.-10, C&I-06, Mech.-14
- Lara/Chhattisgarh: Elect.-10, C&I-12, Mech.-18
- Talaipalli/Chhattisgarh: Elect.-02, Mining-12
- Dulanga/Odisha: Elect.-02, Mining-08
What is the Education Qualification required?
- Stipend Rs.15,500 Per month.
What is the Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a diploma degree with 70% marks in the relevant stream.
What is the Experience required for the job?
What is the Selection Procedure of NTPC Recruitment 2018?
- Maximum: 25 Yrs
- For Land Oustees: 35 Years.
- Selection will be on the basis of online aptitude test & Online Technical Test.
Hey Guys Don't Forget to apply these notifications also
TNMRB Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for NTPC Recruitment 2018:
- You have to visit the official link of the website http://www.ntpc.co.in
- Here you have to go to the "Recruitment" tab.
- Here you have to click on the desired post and click on "Process" against the opening of the notification.
- Now click on "Click here for New Registration", a new tab will open where you'll have to register yourself.
- Now log in. Once you've login you'll be asked to fill up an application form and upload your photograph and signature.
- It is advised to carefully fill in the application form and not make any mistakes.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees:
- General/OBC: Rs.300
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Send it to an SBI Account: 30987919993 at GAG Branch(Branch Code-09996) New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
For more information visit the website by clicking on Source file link below.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card will be available on the website shortly. You can even download it from Jobsali.in by clicking the link below. The link will be updated once the admit cards are released. To keep abreast with it, it is advised that you keep visiting Jobsali.in regularly.
What are the Important Dates?
- Online application starts on: 18th April 2018, 10:00 am
- Online application ends on: 9th May 2018, Midnight.
Hence this was a detailed description of NTPC Recruitment 2018 notification for Diploma Trainee Engineering jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending NTPC jobs or for NTPC Careers in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast of the latest Diploma jobs, all India govt jobs, NTPC vacancy, Trainee jobs, and all other Indian government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!