NTPC Recruitment 2020 - Engineering Executive Trainees
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
NTPC Recruitment 2020
NTPC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 100 Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs through GATE 2020. Eligibility conditions, Subject-wise NTPC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this NTPC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 through online mode from 16 Jun 2020 to 06 Jul 2020.
Engineering Executive Trainee
- Must have completed Full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology with minimum 65% marks from a recognised institute. (Candidates pursuing final year engineering degree are also eligible to apply for this NTPC Jobs 2020, subject to obtaining minimum 65% marks in Engineering Degree)
- Total - 100 (Electrical-30, Mechanical-45, Electronics/ Instrumentation-25)
- Upto 27 Years of age as on 06-07-2020
- ₹ 50,000-1,60,000/-
Category-wise NTPC Vacancy details
Selection Procedure for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2020
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of GATE-2020 Score, Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Marks scored in GATE-2020 and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Further Selection Procedures.
Application fee for NTPC Recruitment 2020
SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM Candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - Rs.150/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this NTPC Recruitment 2020 can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking OR by Challan (pay-in-slip) at any branches of State Bank of India.
How to apply for this NTPC Jobs 2020?
- First and Foremost, you have register for GATE-2020 through the official website: www.gate.iitd.ac.in
- After registration for GATE, you will get registration number printed on Admit Card
- After receiving the admit card, you can access the official website of NTPC Ltd: www.ntpccareers.net
- And then click "Click here to view the advertisement/apply" given for the notification "Advt. No. 04/19 (Detailed) Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020 in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation disciplines for its Projects/Stations through GATE 2020"
- Register yourself and fill the NTPC Online application form
Do You wish to get updates of NTPC Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Engineering Jobs in India.