NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Executive Traine, Medical Officer and other jobs
Executive trainee, Medical Officer Jobs, Assistant
CWA, MS, MD, MBBS, ICWA, CA, M.Sc
Jobs for CWA, MS, MD, MBBS, ICWA, CA, M.Sc
| DRDO Recruitment ||Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 40,000||24/10/2018|
| PPSC Recruitment ||Assistant Conservator||Rs. 39,100||25/10/2018|
| KPCL Recruitment ||Medical Officer Jobs, Deputy General Manager, Accounts Officer||Rs.32725-57575/-||25/10/2018|
| UKMSSB Recruitment ||Assistant Professor||Rs. 1,77,500||26/10/2018|
| Goa PSC Recruitment ||Assistant Professor||1,12,400||26/10/2018|
| Oil India ltd Recruitment ||Field Chemist||Rs. 50,000||29/10/2018|
| SGPGIMS Recruitment ||Statistical Assistant||Rs. 92,300||30/10/2018|
| SEBI Recruitment ||Assistant Manager||Rs.28150-55600/-||31/10/2018|
| UPPSC Recruitment ||Research Officer, Officer, Professor, Medical Officer Jobs||39100||01/11/2018|
| AIIMS Recruitment ||Assistant Professor, associate professor, Professor, Additional Professor||Rs. 2,20,400||03/11/2018|
| IIT Recruitment ||Medical Officer Jobs, Junior superintendent, Junior Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Public Health Officer||Level 12||05/11/2018|
| Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment ||Driver, Assistant Manager, Carpenter, Management Trainee, Assistant, Painter(General), Operator||Rs.1,40,000||08/11/2018|
| EXIM Bank of India Recruitment ||Management Trainee||Rs. 32,500||10/11/2018|
| EXIM Bank of India Recruitment ||manager, Administrative Officer (AO), Deputy Manager||Rs. 45950||10/11/2018|
| PGIMS Recruitment ||Non Teaching jobs||Rs. 39,100||12/11/2018|
| JKPSC Recruitment ||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.9300-34800/-||15/11/2018|
| AIIMS Recruitment ||Laboratory Technician, Multi Tasking Staff, data entry operator, Research||Rs.208700 ||17/11/2018|
| UIDAI Recruitment ||Accounts Officer, Section Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||30/11/2018|
| IOCL Recruitment ||Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Research Officer||Rs. 60,000||10/02/2019|
Jobs for Executive trainee, Medical Officer Jobs, Assistant
|KPCL||Medical Officer Jobs, Deputy General Manager, Accounts Officer||Rs.32725-57575/-||25/10/2018|
|CPCB||Supervisor, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Private Secretary||Rs.44900-142400/-||28/10/2018|
|UPPSC||Research Officer, Officer, Professor, Medical Officer Jobs||39100||01/11/2018|
|IIT||Medical Officer Jobs, Junior superintendent, Junior Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Public Health Officer||Level 12||05/11/2018|
|Goa Shipyard Limited||Driver, Assistant Manager, Carpenter, Management Trainee, Assistant, Painter(General), Operator||Rs.1,40,000||08/11/2018|
|ESIC||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.1,67,800||10/11/2018|
|JKPSC||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.9300-34800/-||15/11/2018|
This year are you looking out for Medical Officer jobs in government firms? Thinking about getting an executive trainee job in a top-notch government firm? NTPC is one of the most reputed companies in India and it is looking for bright and brilliant candidates all over the country for Executive trainee and Medical officer posts in its firm. It is advised that you do not miss out this brilliant shining opportunity before you and apply before 16th Mat 2018.
The job will be based NTPC, New Delhi and you can apply via online mode.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 164 vacancies for various posts in the NTPC Recruitment 2018
What are the Different Reservations in Different Departments?
Executive Trainee, Medical Officer, and other posts:
What are the Salary Details of the NTPC Recruitment 2018?
- Executive Trainee(Finance)-47 [UR-20, OBC-10, SC-07, ST-10]
- Assistant Chemist Trainee(ACT)- 20[UR-10, OBC-04, SC-04, ST-02]
- Medical Officer(MBBS, E-2) - 35 [ UR-18, OBC-09, SC-06, ST-02]
- Medical Specialist(Medicine, E-2/E-3) - 15 [UR-06, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-00]
- Associate(Accounts-Fixed Term) - 47 [UR-25, OBC-12, SC-07, ST-03]
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- E 1: Rs.20,600 to Rs.46,500
- E 2: Rs.24,900 to Rs.50,500
- E 3: Rs.29,100 to Rs.54,500
What are the Age Requirements for the NTPC Recruitment 2018?
- Executive Trainee(Finance)-You need to be a CA/ICWA/CMA
- Assistant Chemist Trainee(ACT)- You must have M.Sc in Chemistry from reputed Indian institute with 60%marks.
- Medical Officer(MBBS, E-2) - MBBS Degree and 2 years experience post qualification.
- Medical Specialist(Medicine, E-2/E-3) - You must have MBBS Degree with MS or MD degree in Medicine.
- Associate(Accounts-Fixed Term) - You must have Inter CA/ICWA/CMA Degree
What are the experiences required for the post?
- Relaxations will be 5 years for ST/SC and 3 years for OBC 10 years for PWBD
What is the Selection Procedure for the NTPC Recruitment 2018?
- Medical Specialist:
- E-2: Fresher, MD/MS Doctor
- E-3: 1 Year experience after MD/MS
- Associate(Accounts-Fixed Term):
- 1 Year articleship/experience in the relevant subject.
- The selection for the NTPC Recruitment 2018 is based on a Written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
TN MRB Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
What are the Important Dates?
- You need to visit the website or you can click the "Apply" tab below between 25th April 2018 to 16th May 2018.
- Log in to the website.
- Now go to the "Application form" Section and select the post you are interested in.
- Now, click on "Apply Online"
- Fill up your application form.
- Now upload all your relevant details and pay the application fee.
- Application fee:
- UR: Rs.300
- Reserved Category: Nil
- You can pay Online via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking of SBI in the following Account No.
- 30987919993 at CAG Branch, New Delhi, Code: 09996
- Application Begins: 25th April 2018
- Application ends: 16th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of NTPC Recruitment 2018
notification for various jobs in Delhi. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest All over India Job vacancy or Govt jobs in Delhi, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Medical Officer jobs, Executive Trainee jobs and all other Govt. jobs in Delhi.
Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!