Latest Medical Officer jobs in ONGC Recruitment 2018, Bokaro
Medical Officer Jobs
|| Rs. 75,000
Jobs for Medical Officer Jobs
|NRHM||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.39,100/-||26/02/2019|
|MPPSC||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs. 39100||05/04/2019|
Jobs in Jharkhand
| Jharkhand SSC ||constable||Rs.20200||24/02/2019|
| CCL ||Sanitary Inspector, technician, Pharmacist||Rs. 31,852||19/03/2019|
Are you looking for Medical Officer jobs in Jharkhand? Have you seen the latest ONGC Recruitment 2018? This brilliant opportunity is only for MBBS Graduates. The ONGC Job is for Field Duty Medical Officer Post. The job will be based in Bokaro, Jharkhand. It is under the ONGC Kolkata Branch. This is a contract basis of job. If you want to ap, ply for this Medical Officer jobs in ONGC, then walk in for the interview on 19th Sep 2018 by 9:30 am.
The Latest Medical Officer job in ONGC Recruitment 2018 is on contract basis for 14 days on and off period. The job will be until 30th June 2020. For details like salary, applying procedure and selection procedure, read below!
Latest Medical Officer jobs in ONGC Recruitment 2018, Bokaro- Overview
As per the latest ONGC Recruitment 2018, these are the vacancy details:
- 01 Post (UR) - Field Duty Medical Officer, on Contract Basis from Date of Joining till 30th June 2020.
What is Salary of Medical Officer in ONGC?
As per the latest ONGC Jobs 2018 Advertisement, the Salary details is here:
What is the Educational Qualifications required for Medical Officer jobs in ONGC in 2018?
As per the latest ONGC Careers Employment News, this is the mandatory educational qualifications for Field Duty Medical Officers in ONGC Recruitment 2018:
- MBBS from MCI/State Recognized University.
What is the Mandatory Age Limit for this latest ONGC Jobs 2018
What is the mandatory experience required for this latest Medical Officer jobs in Jharkhand?
Below mentioned is the experience required for jobs for MBBS Jobs in Jharkhand at ONGC, Bokaro
Assam Rifles Jobs 2018 for Medical Officer & Specialist Medical Officer Notification
MPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 04 Dean Vacancy for MBBS in Mumbai
What is the Selection Procedure for this latest ONGC Recruitment 2018?
The selection for Field Duty Medical Officer Jobs in ONGC for MBBS Students will be on the basis of walk in Interview.
What is the Latest ONGC Recruitment Apply Online Procedure?
The ONGC Recruitment 2018 has the following Application Procedure.
- Fist Click on the Link Below.
- Here download the PDF.
- Now take a print out of it.
- Fill in the Bio Data form.
- Also paste your photo in the mentioned space.
- Carry it along with the following documents to the interview.
- Copy of Matric/High School/Secondary Board Certificate containing Date of
Birth (DoB). No other proof shall be entertained for determining DoB.
- Copies of Marks Sheets (All completed /All Semesters), Certificate of educational,
professional qualifications and experience certificates (If any) in support of
candidature, as specified, are required to be furnished along with said bio-data
- Copies of all additional in line professional qualification Certificate, if any.
- Copy of Internship Completion Certificate.
- Copy of valid SC/ST/OBC (wherever applicable) Certificate
- Copy of Valid Registration Certificate.
What are the important dates for the ONGC Notifications in 2018?
- Interview Date: 19th Sep 2018, 9:30 am to 12 noon
Hence this was the detailed description of ONGC Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer jobs in ONGC. If you liked this please share this post. Also if you are facing any other hiccups regarding the ONGC Recruitment 2018, comment below your queries and I'll get back to you. Stay tuned to Jobsali.in for more Medical officer jobs and other Govt jobs in Jharkhand.
All the Best!