Looking for a govt job in Uttarakhand? If you are someone who is interested in a well paid ONGC career or if you are looking for ONGC vacancy then this is a stunning opportunity for you. The job will be of contract basis and will be based in Uttarakhand and you can apply online. This ONGC Recruitment 2018 is for medical officer posts. So if you are an MBBS or BHMS or BAMS degree holder read on for this ONGC vacancy news right away and apply for this ONGC Recruitment 2018 job.
ONGC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 25 Vacancies in the ONGC Recruitment 2018.
What are the Different vacancies for Different posts in the ONGC Recruitment 2018?
- Contract Medical Officer - General Duty: 02 [UR]
- Contract Medical Officer-Emergency Duty: 08 [SC-01, OBC-02, UR - 05]
- Contract Medical Officer-Homeopathy: 02 [UR]
- Contract Medical Officer-Physician (Part Time/Full Time): 02[UR]
- Contract Medical Officer-Cardiology: 02 [UR]
- Contract Medical Officer-Orthopedic: 02 [UR]
- Contract Medical Officer-Pathology: 01[UR]
- Contract Medical Officer -Dental: 01[UR]
- Contract Medical Officer- Radiology: 02[UR]
- Contract Medical Officer -ENT: 01 [UR]
- Contract Medical Officer-Occupational Health: 01[UR]
- Contract Medical Officer - Ayurveda: 01[UR]
What is the salary for the job?
- Read the official notification for the salary of individual posts.
What is the educational qualification for the ONGC Recruitment 2018?
- You need MBBS degree for GDMO and Emergency Duty
- BHMS for Homeopathy
- BAMS for Ayurveda
- MD & MS in the respected discipline for the rest.
What is the Age Requirement for the job?
- Please refer to the official notification below.
What is the Experience Required?
What is the Selection procedure for the ONGC Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on Interview
Hey guys, don't forget to apply for these as well
UPSC Recruitment 2018
NTPC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application procedure for the job?
- You need to log on to the official website or you can click on "Apply" Button below.
- Click on " Apply Online " once you are redirected to the website.
- Now click on " Click here for New Registration".
- After Registration Log in with your Registration Number & Password.
- Now Click on the "Application Form" and fill in your details.
- Next upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Take a Printout of the Form for future use.
What are the Important Dates for the ONGC Recruitment 2018?
- Satya Pal Wahi (ONGC) Hospital, Ballupur Road, Dehradun, from 9 AM.
- Application Begins: 4th June 2018
- Application Ends: 18th June 2018, 6pm
- Interview date: 23rd June & 24th June.
Hence this was a detailed description of ONGC Recruitment 2018 notification for Medical officer jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Uttrakhand Job vacancy or Govt jobs in Uttarakhand in 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Peon jobs, ONGC Careers and all other Govt. jobs in Uttarakhand. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!