OPSC: 3278 Medical Officer
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission - OPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for filling 3278 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Category wise OPSC Vacancy Details, Eligibility conditions, Selection procedure and all other details of this OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2019 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this OPSC Jobs 2019 through online mode from 16 Nov 2019 to 05 Dec 2019.
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- MBBS or equivalent qualification from a recognised institute
- Should possess a valid registration under the Odisha Medical "Registration Rules 1965"
21 - 32 Years of age (Born between 02-01-1988 and 01-01-1999)
- Total - 3278
- Gen / UR - 1358
- SEBC - 136
- SC - 709
- ST - 1075
Selection for this OPSC Medical Officer Jobs will be made on the basis of written examination
- SC/ST Candidates of Odisha & PWD - No Fee
- All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
Application fee for this OPSC Recruitment 2019 can be paid online using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc
How To Apply
- Access OPSC Official website: www.opsc.gov.in
- Click "Apply online" link, All the active OPSC Jobs will be open in a new tab
- And then again Click "Apply Online" link given for "Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment"
- Register yourself and apply online for this OPSC Jobs 2019
NOTE: Read the official OPSC notification carefully before you apply online
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.