Are you in search of Apprentice jobs in Maharastra. The state of Maharashtra provides ample opportunities for Govt jobs in Maharastra state for various employment sectors. This year it has come out with a lucrative opportunity for Apprenticeship jobs for Diploma and Graduates. The Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 is for Graduate and Technician Apprentice jobs in Maharastra. The details of the job are mentioned below which you can read.
The job will be based in Maharashtra and you can apply via offline mode.
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 36 vacancies for Graduate and Technician Apprentice jobs in the Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy reservations:
- Graduate Apprentice: 06 [UR-04, OBC-02]
- Technician Apprentice: 30[UR-16, OBC-08, ST-03, SC-03]
What are the Salary Details of the Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018?
|Current Job Openings in Top Companies|
|Company Name||Category||Salary||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018||Assistant Commandant||Rs. 2,05,400||ICF Recruitment 2018||Lab Assistant, Staff Nurse||not mentioned||IARI Recruitment 2018||Young Professionals||Rs. 25,000||Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018||Civil Judge||Rs. 44,850||Indian Ordnance factory Boards Recruitment 2018||Apprentice, Technician Apprentice||Rs. 4984|
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984 per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3542 per month
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- You must have scored at least 57% marks or above in the Final Year Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from a statutory University. (Selection shall be made on the merit of marks secured in the final year).
- You should not have Training or Job Experience of a period of One Year or more after attainment of the qualification.
- Finally, you must not have completed more than 3 years after gaining the Degree/ Diploma.
What are the Age Requirements for the Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018?
Age: Not Mentioned
What are the experiences required for the post?
- Not Mentioned
What is the Selection Procedure for the Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on Merit.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button Below.
- Fill in the application form in the given format along with attested documents and send to the following address:
To The Sr. General Manager Ordnance Factory Chanda
Distt-Chandrapur (MS) Pin No. 442 501
- Click the Source file below to read all the details now.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 9th April 2018.
- Application ends 26th May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 notification for Graduate and Technician Apprentice jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Maharastra jobs or other Apprenticeship govt jobs and other vacancy or Govt jobs in Maharashtra, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!
- Starting Application Date 09/04/2018
- Qualification B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
- Experience 1+ years
- Source File https://bit.ly/2KH509p
- No. of Vacancy 36
Ordnance factory Chanda is under the Indian Ordnance Factory Boards. It is under the defence department of the Government of India.OFB has its branches spread out all across the country. The Ordnance factory Chanda is Recruiting this year. Check it out at JobsAli.in
- Address Maharashtra, India