OSSC Recruitment 2018-Market Intelligence 10 Vacancies Notification
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar invites application for the recruitment of market intelligence inspector on contractual basis under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare dept Odisha.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the Odhisa SSC exam. Don't miss the opportunity to apply for Odisha govt jobs. Other OSSC Recruitment 2018 details like eligibility, educational qualification required, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
OSSC Recruitment 2018/ Odisha SSC- Apply Online
Name of the post: Market Intelligence Inspector
Odisha Market Intelligence vacancy -10 seats (3 for women reserved)
Reservation details- Odisha Market Intelligence jobs vacancy as per reservation:
A pay of Rs 5200 plus Rs 2400 as per Odhisa Group C & D posts rules, subject to change with accord to Government.
Exam Fees: Rs 100 for all except SC/ST/PWD.
Education Requirements for OSSC recruitment 2018:
- Should be a Graduate in Commerce field or
- Should be a Graduate in any discipline with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Graduation level
In both the cases, the Graduation should be done from a recognised University with proficiency in Computer
Age Requirement for OSSC recruitment 2018:
Age required for this post should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st
Age Relaxation: For SC/ST/SEBC/Women age relaxation is 5 years.
For PWD age relaxation is 10 years.
And for Ex-Servicemen/ In-service contractual employees.
Experience required: None
Selection Procedure for OSSC recruitment 2018:
The selection process will consist of three stages:
- Written Test: This will consist of two Papers- Paper 1(Composite Paper) & Paper 2(General Studies) of 100 marks each (total 200 marks) and a total time of 3 hours.
- Shortlisted students will appear for the Computer Skill Test of 30 marks in 45mins.
- The third stage will be a certificate and document verification.
Qualifying marks for Computer Skill test are 10 marks out of 30.
Syllabus for OSSC recruitment 2018:
Syllabus for Paper 1
Syllabus for Paper 2
- Quantitative Aptitude
Syllabus for Computer Skill Test
- General Science
- Geography of India/Odisha
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Socio-Economic Scenario of India
- Issues in environment & Human Rights
- Windows OS
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- Internet and Email
Applying Procedure for OSSC recruitment 2018:
The eligible candidate has to Apply Online
- Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to http://www.ossc.gov.in/, register by clicking on "For Registration"
- After registering login with the user id and password provided via email and SMS.
- Fill all the four sections of the application form.
- Click "Save and Continue" button and keep going through each section.
- At last upload all the documents require
- Pay the application fees online & then Submit the Form.
- Take two printouts of the online application form for future use.
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2018:
Online Application start date: 6th
Online application last date: 7th
Based on the performance in written exam, the selected students will be notified at every stage merit list wisely. Relaxation of one percent marks will be provided to contractual employees belonging to category 1 and 2.The date, time and Venue of the Written Exam and the certificate verification shall be conveyed to the eligible students in the Admission Letters in due course on Commission's Website. Stay tuned with JobsAli.in for more jobs in Odisha.