Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 - 12 Parliamentary Interpreter Jobs
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020
Parliament of India Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 12 Vacancies of Parliamentary Interpreter jobs in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment Basis. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Parliament of India Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Parliament of India Parliamentary Interpreter Jobs 2020 in the prescribed format of application before 18 Aug 2020.
- For English/Hindi Interpreters: Master’s degree in English with medium of Hindi language upto Degree Level OR Master’s degree in Hindi with medium of English language upto Degree Level
- For Regional Language Interpreters: Master’s degree in English or any other discipline (with English as a medium of instruction) with regional language concerned upto Degree Level
- Total - 12 ( SC-02, OBC-04, Gen-05, EWS-01 )
- Upto 27 Years of age as on 18-08-2020
- ₹ 56,100 - 1,77,500/-
Selection Procedure of Parliament of India Interpreter Jobs 2020
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Oration Test, Written test, Simultaneous Interpretation Test and Personal Interview.
How To Pay Application Fee
There's no application fee for this Parliament of India Recruitment 2020
How to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form attached with the official notification
- Step 2: Send the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copies of all the relevant documents
Do you wish to get updates of Parliament of India Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Delhi.